readme.1st

• MTA Team

Problems and bugs need to be reported trough the form u can find on the site (this text is linked to it :P)

We ask you to be as detailed as possible and to fill in your system specs.

This way we can keep order into chaos. All problems and there sollutions will be posted here!

Abuse of the script may be followed by legal prosecution!

Edited by Guest
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oke before i get problems make sure it is working with this computer specs

maxdata 1400~mhz

geforce2 mmx400 videocard

800*600 resolution

windows xp profesional

i can play gta vice city good but if i play with cd it looses awfull speed and performance. i found a v1.1 crack. (ps i have a 40 gigabyte harddisk)

my new system specs:

80gig harddisk

win98

1400mhz

amd

256mb ram/ddr

64mb videocard ram

make sure it works with win 98 or i will not use your mod anymore.

i am back now because the computer has crashed :(

I agree wither newbinator. If you can't afford to spend $100 for an XP home upgrade, you shouldn't be going out and buying 40-50 dollar video games, let alone a new computer. Upgrade your computer, dude. You and your computer will both be happy with the new tools.

-Edit-

This is biased towards AAD:

"80gig harddisk

win98

1400mhz

amd

256mb ram/ddr

64mb videocard ram"

Upgrade your DDR RAM, and this is a very nice computer, for the exception of 98. 98 is taking away the full potential of this system! It's time to upgrade to XP! SPEND SOME MONEY!

Alright...I got a huge problem. I can't play my MTA:VC. I have a very up-to-date system running WinXP Home so there should be no computer issues. Oh, and I'm running Vice City v1.1

Anywho, I start up the client, connect to a server and start Vice City. I press NEW GAME and it takes me to a black screen and even after 10 minutes, it doesnt change. So I press and hold the Alt-Tab function on Windows and find that 3 windows are open. The MTA:VC Client, GTA:Vice City, and an UNHANDLED EXCEPTION error window. So I go to check what the error says and when I Alt-Tab, the error window closes as well as GTA: Vice City leaving only the Client who remains connected. This has happened EVERY time I've tried to play MTA:VC. I'll be patient because I'm ecstatic about MTA:VC, but please SOMEBODY HELP!!!

Okay, its me again. I finally got the error window up and managed to record the message. The following text was displayed in the window:

Unhandled Exception: c0000005

At Address : 0044b557

I hope this helps you solve my problem as well as many others' problems. Thanks for your time! MTA rocks!

Usually the cracks work, but it _could_ be that.

This sounds like a problem with either the mta.scm not existing in the data directory, or the fact that you are selecting one version in the client (1.0 or 1.1), yet using a different one.

Make sure the version you select in the Client is the same version you are running, or things like this will happen.

Let us know.

Alright, I am officially retarded because I forgot that I had reinstalled Vice City last week after installing that GTAT garbage so I only had v1.0. Anyway, I updated to v1.1 and havent had a problem, I even played it for like 1 hr 30 min straight! This is a kick-ass program! Keep it up MTA Team!

Sorry for my stupidity! :oops::oops:

ProstheticWilly: we are evaluating our options for this and the next version will hopefully have this. No promises

PandaFusion: Your not retarded, it happens. Helping is 1/2 of what we are here for (the other half being development).

Glad it is working for both of you, it makes our days!

Everytime I join any MTA server I get disconnected WITHIN 10 seconds!!! Anyone please help me... I have version 1.1 with a no cd patched exe. I can login and see people moving around for 5-10 seconds then everyone stops moving and i alt tab and the client window is gone. Sometimes the client window will disappear within seconds after connecting to it!

I'm missing all the fun, someone help!

Everytime I join any MTA server I get disconnected WITHIN 10 seconds!!! Anyone please help me... I have version 1.1 with a no cd patched exe. I can login and see people moving around for 5-10 seconds then everyone stops moving and i alt tab and the client window is gone. Sometimes the client window will disappear within seconds after connecting to it!

I'm missing all the fun, someone help!

It's about the same with me, only I can play for like about a minute. Some times, I can't move (dont know if it's just me) and people are going back and fourth. I dont really wana list my specs, but I KNOW that I can handle MTA: VC. Could someone please help!!

P.S. Am I always supposed to be playing as a S.W.A.T. person?