Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas 1.6 is released!

myonlake

Good job. I have looked into the newest 1.6 features and I am impressed. I think the most impacting QoL improvement is for race servers that suffered from the FPS-bound tire-smoke effect. Now that the 2DFX particle spawning is time-based it should not be too bad. I am excited about the more-advanced engine functions and how that will be used by MTA scripters. Thank you for your continued effort to improve MTA!

• Like 1

"(If your name is missing or you want to change your entry above, please let us know on Discord!)" -  But which channel on discord? Asking cause I donated a few months back and never got an email afterwards, I emailed the address the paypal account uses about it and never got a reply.

2 hours ago, Arran said:

"(If your name is missing or you want to change your entry above, please let us know on Discord!)" -  But which channel on discord? Asking cause I donated a few months back and never got an email afterwards, I emailed the address the paypal account uses about it and never got a reply.

Sent you a private message on forums.

• Discord Moderators

Turns out 1.6 is real after all! Good job everyone who was involved with this update in any way. There's loads of QoL changes and new features I'm excited to actively use in my projects. Excited to see what else the future will bring to this incredible community.

• Like 1

Hello! I have one problem with 1.6 version. Probably what i did, i reinstalled MTA and got the 1.6 version, but the server i want to play is on 1.5 version, how can i get back the 1.5 version. The update does not work when you try to join and it shows the update button!!!

On 17/06/2023 at 19:10, Karaeski said:

I am very happy that the Azerbaijani language has been added to the game. I contributed to this update. Unfortunately, I don't see my name here

@Karaeski There are only 2 translators with approved translations in the Azerbaijani project: Khazarli and Maestro-17 which both are mentioned in the original post. Only approved translations are eligible for credits, since they actually make it to the client.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...