we apologize

Blokker_1999

Thats easier said than done deathb. To retain the original post and remove all the others we'd have to tick a box in every single other post then split them then delete the new thread created by the split.

This is why those few were straight deleted rather than pruned.

lol, just go to edit on the first post, control + a highlight all, control + c copy, and control + p paste to a pm. That simple.

P.S. A rollback would be GREAT. I really hope the original VCP thread can be restored as well as getting my first post back from the last VCP thread. Then it can be deleted again for all I care. All you have to do is what I said above to send me a copy of my first post, unless you bring them to public view shortly.

Edited by Guest

What a MESS!

Not sure what to say or think, except being disappointed in the entire matter.

Nothing I can do as well, but poke at blokker for doing a restore, which I'm not even sure is possible/desirable.

Just game on, people...

What a MESS!

Not sure what to say or think, except being disappointed in the entire matter.

Nothing I can do as well, but poke at blokker for doing a restore, which I'm not even sure is possible/desirable.

Just game on, people...

I don't think the forums should be restored to before, but set up some dud forum or something and restore into it so we can look at it and take our posts out or whatever. Thats all I want is the original VCP thread (that has NO reason to be deleted. Almost noone in the forums now posted in that thread) back and the first VCP post on the new topic.

i agree, the 1st vcp thread was HISTORY (i type it in caps too, since i saw other doing that too :P) like i still remember my first post in it (ok, not that precise) but anyway, the clean-up was ok (cause there really was a shitload of spam in some threads) but i was just wondering, what are you gonna do with the mod that did it? (if you find out who it was)

• MTA Team

there is no roll back function, and the last backup is a couple of weeks old, i will try to setup an extra board with the latest backup i can find when i find the time this evening (if i can find the backup that is) so ppl can recover some information

there is no roll back function, and the last backup is a couple of weeks old, i will try to setup an extra board with the latest backup i can find when i find the time this evening (if i can find the backup that is) so ppl can recover some information

Thank you blokker. My information will still be relatively up-to-date. Please leave a message here (or somewhere) so I know when its up.

i agree, the 1st vcp thread was HISTORY (i type it in caps too, since i saw other doing that too :P) like i still remember my first post in it (ok, not that precise) but anyway, the clean-up was ok (cause there really was a shitload of spam in some threads) but i was just wondering, what are you gonna do with the mod that did it? (if you find out who it was)

Read the thread below this. It was KFG. He was banned.

It's not gonna happen before the weekend, i'm gonna upload the file tonight (it's 150MB)
Fantastic news. Clan leaders will be able to retrieve the code for thier decorative first posts in order to re-create thier clan topic. Additionally, old match reports could be salvaged and other souvenirs. I would advise clans that they only create one thread if they wish to re-post old match reports, though.

To those confused about post count loss, I would imagine that this board increments your post count each time you make a post and decrement the post count each time a post of yours is deleted. Therefore, everyone who ever posted in a thread which was deleted would lose however many posts they had made in that thread.