[BAN AMNESTY] Everyone got unbanned

I've always trusted the AC and this announcement makes me believe even more that everyone is safe. I really appreciate all the hardwork you've putting on it and giving people the opportunity to redeem themselves is a good thing to do in the New Year.

first of all a good new year to all, hello dutchmn and who had your series received also received such a gift? please answer me and thank fffirst of all a good new year to all, hello dutchmn and who had your series received also received such a gift? please answer me and thank you iff
first of all a good new year to all, hello dutchmn and who had your series received also received sush a gift?
please answer me and thank you in advance
first of all a good new year to all, hello dutchmn and who had your series received also received such a gift? please answer me and thanol
  • Like 1

Did you have a spiritual awakening? 😅

I'm not going to bother to check if I am still banned, but props to you Dutchman and the AC team.

My cheat development days were fun, never was there a bad intention. Only a strong curiosity to learn.

Although I thought your ban threats over discord were ridiculous and funny. I hope you see the fun of it all, as I did.

Edit: And happy new year

Edited by Vezot

Don't waste your second chance people! Great job to the AC team for the hard work you've put in over the years and for allowing those who have made mistakes in the past to have a second chance to enjoy the game again.

• Like 1

Hello dear developers, could you tell me why I didn't get unban? 5F168168502BC5B0C1A8687B47B259A4

Hello dear developers, could you tell me why I didn't get unban? 5F168168502BC5B0C1A8687B47B259A4 I got banned on the servers of MTA Dayz Ul***** a long time ago and had to leave the game