BIG BUG

i host a server (adsl 512)

there's a player on the map (on stauton island), left to the exit of the tunnel. if i choose mafia, i can only see him on the map, there's nothing at this point. But if i choose diablo, i can see the ped running, but always at the same location (i think this player is no longer connected, but he appears on the map...).

I hosted a LAN game with 2 players. Seemed to work fine with 1 on each side. However, if in a car, and other player is on foot, it doesn't sync correctly. Otherwise, pretty smooth. I have yet to get an online (over internet) game working properly though.

No side works for me.

If i join mafia I always get a ped tht looks like me runnin down the road, just runnin till he ends up in a corner, there is allways a big group of peds on the roof, n sometimes there is a car with again someone tht looks like me n who shoots when i shoot out of the car.

When im diablo nothing appart from the roof peds appear at all.

there is no diffrence...there all the same...exacpt thta u can kill them...

when i enter a game..

-i always c ppl jus standing there, not moving.....

-A green Point beside the Mafia Side ....inside a building some how...

-Radio dousn't work...(sumtimes)

other problems:

-when i make a game...it dousn't appear on ASE....do i have to be rigisterd?? and if you wondering...yes i said in the options enable ase....

All that roof stuff: (not sure if this is 100% correct, but it seems right)

Those people on the roof, are the players that will appear... here:

you connect to server.

then YOU become one of those people on the roof.

you're teleported over to the other roof, where you pick your teams.

I wrote a fancy-shmancy FAQ thing that might help: https://forum.multitheftauto.com/viewtopic.php?t=1157

Dude i think your right in saying that.. it looks like it to me

All that roof stuff: (not sure if this is 100% correct, but it seems right)

Those people on the roof, are the players that will appear... here:

you connect to server.

then YOU become one of those people on the roof.

you're teleported over to the other roof, where you pick your teams.

I wrote a fancy-shmancy FAQ thing that might help: https://forum.multitheftauto.com/viewtopic.php?t=1157

Yes, you're right. I first planted the actors in a closed off hangar on shoreside, but it caused some bugs with spawning the actors as new players, so I put them on the roof in Saint Marks. Don't worry about it, this will change, it was just a last minute solution... ( the actors have to be at a higher Z value as the place they are going to spawn as players, or they will get stuck under or halfway the floor. ugh.)