Do you have dial up or broadband?

Do you have dial up or broadband?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have dial up or broadband?

• dial up
    • broadband

I just want to know how many people use dial up and broadband. If you have dial up, cable just got better. Earthlink just offeres me a jump from 3.0 to 5.0 megabits per second and its still $40 a month. I guess they had to do something to stop making their customers switch to verizon DSL.

I'm also on 1mbit DSL but unlike Scorp, i have no monthly limit :P

biatch :twisted:

my ping didn't get any better actually when switching from 512 kbit :?

maybe it's because the upload speed is always at 128 kbit.

I'm also on 1mb, but with a limit of 30gb :(

I got 3 gb :/

30 would be more than sufficent for me.

I've got 750K cable. They're upgrading me to either 1 MB or 1.5 MB (I can't remember which) at no extra cost, which is great. The only problem is that they upgrade the service instead of reducing the price, so people who can't afford broadband are pretty much stuck with 56k.

I've got 750K cable. They're upgrading me to either 1 MB or 1.5 MB (I can't remember which) at no extra cost, which is great. The only problem is that they upgrade the service instead of reducing the price, so people who can't afford broadband are pretty much stuck with 56k.

if ur on about blueyonder, its 768kbps -> 1Mbps.

however, with a download of 1024Kbsp, the upload is still 256Kbps. sucks doesnt it.

• 4 weeks later...

56 ker !!!!!!!! and proud to be :D

No im only joking, actually its horrible, ive got a ping of 600 and im laggy as hell, and its becoming impossible to play cause of those high ping kicking scripts everywhere :cry:

But hopefully I should get DSL soon.

56 ker !!!!!!!! and proud to be :D

No im only joking, actually its horrible, ive got a ping of 600 and im laggy as hell, and its becoming impossible to play cause of those high ping kicking scripts everywhere :cry:

But hopefully I should get DSL soon.

rofl, i can keep my ping below 20 on fr4g servers, and i have 1 megabit of bandwidth baby :D

I envy u guys :( i wish i didnt lag, it must be so cool not to get disconnected every 10 mins, or to be able to run as fast as everyone and chase people through town.

And most important not to have to play as a f****** robber to be able to kill someone.

I have 10 mbit BB trough wall jack..

ha i've got 768Kb/s and still have a better ping than most ppl wit 1.5Mb/s

The ping dosent mather really, if you live near the server than the other guy thats why you have smaller ping, still you're internet sucks, you should have atleast 5 mbit then it whouldint lag as much.