>SIS< *Soldiers*

*InD.eX

lol:

* If the player can convience us of being a good and grown-up player,he can join...but 16 years or higher is the kind of players we seek
SIS

the rules are ok, but you would fail for those sparky, if you weren't the leader. i mean, you are 16, but your site, and your news posts don't look very grown up to me. It looks like you think you are God. and you expect from other people that they should be grown up, but you should take a look at yourself.

first of all..im 17..

second of all..fuck you..

i know why your posting this....

its becus you dont like me...and like the other one said.

what does that have to do with acting grown up?

it may sound a lil bit crappy cus im not english...

and wtf? you can read some text and then see how grown up someone is?

so...dont go post such flaming shit and take a good look in the mirror...

this is >SIS< topic...so why post here?

well i was talking about you and your clan, i have the right to give my opinion. and im just criticising you and your clan, im not calling you a bitch or something.

and take a good look in the mirror...

well nobody is perfect, and im not saying that i am. but the clan rules, and your ego just make me laugh.

Edited by Guest
first of all..im 17..

second of all..:o you..

SIS

yeah, those too really fit with eachother....

anyway, the age-restriction is LAME, most of the younger than 16 peeps have a better attitude than you

first of all..im 17..

second of all..:o you..

SIS

yeah, those too really fit with eachother....

anyway, the age-restriction is LAME, most of the younger than 16 peeps have a better attitude than you

You dutch people should get along.. I mean, you are from the same country. :P

Lance- you're an idiot.

Mad Boy- you're supposed to be an instigator...but you flame the kid...

Sparky- good luck with your clan and dont let noobs like lance discourage you. Get yourself a nice, skilled clan together and come fight us

first of all, im not a noob, second, you dont know me, third, me and madboy can criticize if we want to, and we know what we are talking about.

Lance- you're an idiot.

Mad Boy- you're supposed to be an instigator...but you flame the kid...

Sparky- good luck with your clan and dont let noobs like lance discourage you. Get yourself a nice, skilled clan together and come fight us

first of all, im not a noob, second, you dont know me, third, me and madboy can criticize if we want to, and we know what we are talking about.

Wherever you go you always seem to find trouble.

Stop spamming a new gang's thread with your shit, and then after you realise that you are wrong, go play GTAT or another MultiPlayer Vice city that just takes the piss.

look, its not that i have to agree with you all the time. i have a different view of some subjects (MTA BLUE, some persons). but im not ordering you to leave this topic am i? you have the same rights as i, so dont come with stuff like, go and play GTAT, and stop spamming, because thats bullshit.

look, its not that i have to agree with you all the time. i have a different view of some subjects (MTA BLUE, some persons). but im not ordering you to leave this topic am i? you have the same rights as i, so dont come with stuff like, go and play GTAT, and stop spamming, because thats bullshit.

Take it to PMs then why spam this topic?

look, dont take it personal... but shit, sure you can have opinions, but in this topic no one gives a flying fuck. go give your opinions in your own gang thread.

edit: before this causes confusion, let me quote

im not going anywhere, you can walk to hell! i have the rights to give my opinion whether you like it or not.