>SIS< *Soldiers*

*InD.eX

right ok..

thanks for all the support every-one..

and your right..i dont care about what their oppinions are..

it do suprises me that its always "lance"who is talking about "the freedom of giving your opinion"

well wtf mate :P go give yur opinion somewhere else..we dont need it..

before you post your comment..take a look at your own clan,which is nothing more than glitchers,cheaters en arrogant fucks like you..

so..do us all a favor..start a new thread and call it DBC

you can give you reactions in there so you dont have to spam my topic...

thankz again for the support all :)

before you post your comment..take a look at your own clan,which is nothing more than glitchers,cheaters en arrogant :o like you..

so..do us all a favor..start a new thread and call it DBC

first of all , we aren't arrogant, because (for example) we dont claim that we own and stuff. second the only two that have cheated in DBC were stifler and gotanks ,and they have been kicked long ago, third we dont glitch any more, but we did use the molo bug in 0.3 yes, but you and your ex clan did the same. as long as you keep bitching me off you can expect a reply.

lmfao!

you forgot montana..the bot-user..

ithink DBC is the record..3 cheaters/bot-users..

and you still think its "only"

omg:p how many clan exsist who have 3 cheaters in it?

only cheaterclans...

montana has left the clan long ago, but nobody has ever proved that montana used bots in public servers...... (though he had admitted that he used mta expliot panel once, but he wasn't dbc any more at that time)and the other two got kicked right after they got caught. BTW remember a few months ago? when you were still in XII? there was a guy called [XII]M*GiC(everybody knew he cheated, some made some nice videos, but you guys still didnt want to believe that he cheated), you guys didnt know it was thanick, but it took some time before you guys knew the truth. well same thing for gotanks and stifler. we dont allow cheaters dude, if thats what you were saying.

oh and falcon, im not shutting up. also i dont hate the rest of SIS.

ahaha well im not yealous, i dont want to be arrogant, i dont want to be childish, DBC has had more than 40 members, we"ve played some nice matches in the eu league, we had a lot of fun, right now we rarely play.

and sparky, before you started this thread i didn't hate you at all, but i didnt like some of your clan rules(and your attitude a bit). but right now its getting worser and worser.

PS: kurt ill never give up, see ya in hell baby :twisted:

PS: kurt ill never give up, see ya in hell baby :twisted:

Wow, maybe I will add you to my role model list?

What is your purpose here now then.. If nobody wants to read your shitty posts why don't you go away?

Don't you think you have done enough to this gang's thread? :shock:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...