Scar

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats nice work man,, i wanna see kfc vs vces on video
;)8)

what if u lose both rounds.. will u still wanna see it? :lol:

yo noob I am not in KFC or VCES how do I lose idiot look whos facing first who moron

maybe u should try reading my posts. and of course apply a lil common sense to them, presuming thats not to hard for you to do. i was talking to nick not you

;)8)

yo noob I am not in KFC or VCES how do I lose idiot look whos facing first who moron

maybe u should try reading my posts. and of course apply a lil common sense to them, presuming thats not to hard for you to do. i was talking to nick not you

shut up noob

;)8)

shut up noob

lol u just live for drama dont you. go outside and get a breath of fresh air, maybe even get laid. nah both of which are entire new worlds to you i wouldnt want to overwhelm u with the realization that "there is life beyond the internet"

Guys thats enough spam now thats the main reason this thread had gotten locked in the first place.

Please do not spam this thread. :)

Ehem. :P

Ok, ULK have been removed.

I was also looking forward to playing them, but oh well. :roll:

EDIT: Need one more gang to start the leagues new fixtures, again.

yeah, chef was the offical yet he said he couldnt do nothing about, so wtf was he there, utopia defo modded his chopper, how many times can a chopper blow up ffs, anyways, vces will not be fighting KFC or be a part of the fucked up league anymore, thankyou

yeah, chef was the offical yet he said he couldnt do nothing about, so wtf was he there, utopia defo modded his chopper, how many times can a chopper blow up ffs, anyways, vces will not be fighting KFC or be a part of the :o up league anymore, thankyou

lol...

I won't even dignify that.. sufice to say that KFC played a clean match.. I'll leave it to VCES to decide what they did...

from what i understand from both chef (the spec) and the vces ive spoken to, utopia was in a heli flying around that kept blowing up on everyones screens and then respawning back with him in it flying around again... and apparently it happened like 5 times or something. Now i happen to know that car damage is in sync in mta0.4, hence admin+ can see car damage.

so if a dev could be so kind as to explain to me the possible causes of such an incident i would be very greatful.

i hope so..

in other news, i gave brophy a chance to post this but i think hes a lil pissed :lol:

vces agreed to remain in the league..

in the condition that they get a rematch with kfc, one that someone who will do something as an admin is admining.

otherwise they are out.

dont hate on me im just the msnger, i talked with him for an halfhour and this is the best i could do :roll: