*TLR* CLAN

*TLR*Chef

Earlier, Gunny decided to leave TLR. This was after Chef made him normal member. The reason for this is because Gunny had been spying on KFC and logging into someone elses account to get info. He did not share this info with TLR but it is still not right to do things as such. He has been doing this for a while now and has only just been found out by myself and Chef. Gunny kicked Rival from TLR earlier because he thought Rival was spying on TLR for KFC even though he was doing the same. Rival has been let back in the clan because we think he can be trusted. Anything like this happens in the future it will not be tolerated and actions will be taken.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah you wont believe this. He tryed to take 2 members today, 1 he succeeded but we got him back.First it was Andy and gunny said to him 'You should of finished with me lol'. Andy refused. Then mafia quit because he said him and gunny were good friends, Chef managed to get Mafia back. Gunny you are a sad sad bastard. Get a life.

Someone take Gunny in. He is a good player and a nice guy but he has some occasions of poor judgement.

:shock::shock:

im having a hard time believing that kung is being sincere with that :lol:

i never wanted gunny in the gang, the guy annoyed the fuck out of me, and made dumb ass decisions. but i put up with him, cuz for some reason, every1 else seemed to like him. but now its clear that gunny is an ignorant, stuttering prick, who added nothing the the gang. he starts shit, but is too stupid to finish it.

I'm glad he's out.

sorry gunny

Lol

I thought it was funny when he said his Impediment was an "accent." And that he inherited his "accent" from his mother being Northen Italian, and his Father being Southern Italian.

Gunny thinks accents are traits.

:lol: