when runnign over people

should the damage cars do to players on foots be increased?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. should the damage cars do to players on foots be increased?

• yes
    • no

think there is a robber war and there are like 10 robbers shooting each other, then 1 guy comes and kills at least the half of them with a car.

Precisely :D

i think it would make a nice option for the admin, but not as a standard thing.

S'true, a driver's as vunerable behind the wheel as they are behind the barrel... but unlike Halo, the vehicles absorb all the damage done to you in Vice City until they explode, we still don't have weapons in it that're vehicle destroyers like a RPG or sniper rifles to pick off the driver through the glass, and in Halo you can move while using said weapons.

M4, Ruger, m60, uzi's...

well, ive shot AT the ppl driving, and hit them (on my end anyway), but its goddam hard to kill them, i dunno if its actually synced or not, i dont know why it wouldnt be, but i shoot at them anyway.

im fairly certain ive gotten atleast one kill this way, i dont think im mistaken..

S'true, a driver's as vunerable behind the wheel as they are behind the barrel... but unlike Halo, the vehicles absorb all the damage done to you in Vice City until they explode, we still don't have weapons in it that're vehicle destroyers like a RPG or sniper rifles to pick off the driver through the glass, and in Halo you can move while using said weapons.

M4, Ruger, m60, uzi's...

The car still absorbs all the damage in MTA regardless of point of bullet impact, as far as I know.

You cannot shoot the driver in MTA, this was brought up not so long ago in #mta and I was fairly sure you couldnt. We went to a private server and tested it and confirmed it wasnt possible.

You can of course shoot a rider on a motorcycle however.

[

(FKU)VVolven]S'true, a driver's as vunerable behind the wheel as they are behind the barrel... but unlike Halo, the vehicles absorb all the damage done to you in Vice City until they explode, we still don't have weapons in it that're vehicle destroyers like a RPG or sniper rifles to pick off the driver through the glass, and in Halo you can move while using said weapons.

[/

(FKU)VVolven

getting back on topic, any player knows that a car is very vulnerable, to a good shoot, true u cant hit the driver but u cant light the car on fire with 2 hits from a stubby, and its only a few more from and of the fully auto gun, remember in halo cars are invulnerable, if a person tried to run over a bunch of people in a stubby war they would likely get blown up. by the way, in ut2k4in in most vehicles the driver cant be hit, but the cars/planes blow up