New :AMPT: Themed Stunt Video == ""SIN -- Act1"" 10/10!!

i give it a lets see... 7.8 .

reasons:

camera - on few occasions u can see the insides of the player!

story - is good, good idea, but just... not worth the trouble

skins - on many occasions ur not using the right skin!

i like the idea of the "commercials" in the begining, but there.. well... there just not IT.

rocketluncher - that just ruined a lot

oh btw 2 things -

1. im glad to see that were not the only ones who didnt think it was "the greatest vid ever made =p*

2. one complaint that i forgot to mention was this. his girlfriend was just killed, and hes trying to get revenge. so why the hell is he stunting!?!?!? sure he loves to stunt, but theres no purpose behind his stunts other then that. i mean comon, if my gf was killed the last thing i would be doing is stunting

Rating: 7.25 / 10

~ Your girlfriend should have been German instead of russian, since you (assumingly) named her after the German song... (assuming there isn't other factors we don't know about)

Ye thats the only thing that confused me, seeing as Mutter in German means Mother and it was his girlfriend?

*detects incest*

aiight. to everybody, heres y we had sum of the problems u pointed out.

Rating: 7.25 / 10

~ Your girlfriend should have been German instead of russian, since you (assumingly) named her after the German song... (assuming there isn't other factors we don't know about)

lol, well i wuz thinking of German, but then i know alot of russian girls who just so happen to be really really hot. so i went for the russian idea :D. SORRY if it upsets u Bloody!!

Storyline - I made it as clear as I could. I HAD to add the stunting because of the fact that it was a themed stunt video, even after his gf wuz killed. If the basic storyline of this vid wusnt clear to you.... ur a dumbass

Camera Angles - I did as well as i could on these, though, yeah, there were a few parts where u were behind the tree. i sewar u wont see nemore of that kinda shit :D

Stunts - i don't think i had ne fillers in there. sure, there were a few stunts which werent jaw-dropping spectacular, but dont complain about that.

Editing & Synching - for the basic editing, i spent a long long time on this. I spent lots of time experimaenting to see which worked best. Although, im really happy that theres sum negative feedback on this because it means i can improve on it more and make act2 more likeable. As for the synching, i really put alot of effort into it, although before rendering the video it fuked up. so then i had to go back and spend 20 mins correcting everything. only thing is, it didn't correct everything, so i apologize for that.

Quality - being a 15 minute themed stunt video, i could'nt make the quality mint on this one without blowing the size up to like 300 MB. I may make a good quality version and an ok quality version for act2.

Music - I really tried hard on this one. i guess those songs - for me - just set the mood in the video. and SOORRYYY but i didn't know that Mutter ment Mother. I just thought that that song had a wikid chorus, and i already had the idea of placing a foreign girl in there. Thus: Mouttah

Skins and REPLAY text- Haha, some of the stunts were done BEFORE i found out how to make the REPLAY text turn to AMPT, the next vid shouldnt have that problem so often. tho, i dont see how it can really get on nebody's nerves. The skins problem is basically the same thing, the vercetti skin and a show skin i made r in there too. But i honestly don't find these problems very crucial.

Grammar - lol, in EVERY vid i make at least 1 spelling mistake. i actually did notice that "vengence = vengeance" while it was rendering for the 2nd time. I just thought "ahh screw it, its not worth the time" cuz u can still read it. When writing the scripting on it, i must've been in a rush so there were sum spelling mistakes there too.

If ive missed nething major out from this, please post so. thanks soo much for the positive 10/10 feedback as well as the supported negative feedback. I'll botch at people who don't support their negative comments.

l8er - - Andyroososoft

Edited by Guest

what i meant by the stunting, is that you coulda been a little more creative with it, and heres an example of something that you could have done.

-shown a point on the map where he was trying to get to, and then had him reach that point using stunts.

stuff like that, you could have done more for a "storylined video" then just include random stunts thats what i meant by that.

and yes the general concept of the storyline was clear, but it wasnt a blow you away storyline, lemme sum it up.

somone works with ampt, he loves to stunt in vice city. his girlfriend is killed, he has no clue who did it. someone calls him to tell him who did it, but the line goes dead as he hangs up the phone. he heads to liberty city at the end after doing all the stunts he can first to track the killers down.

anything youv heard alike before?

Nice video.... I just wanna say it may need a lil more work. I wanna see some better quality... You had some really lovely ideas in this video. I on the other-hand don't really think now that stunt-themed vids are the best way to go. I don't think they fit to well with eachother. I saw some bad camera angles & the replay sometimes in the corner was a bit annoying. I still think this vid was cool... The songs were alright... I think 1 or 2 of em could had been changed. I am just tryin to be honest with the hole thing since I was told this was gonna be a awsome project. I think it fell a bit short from awsome, but like I said it had some nice & I mean very nice ideas. 8):wink:

I had received my new Radeon 9800 XT 256MB video card... I had made my first video with it called "Perfect" it had the same quality as my other vids known as "Stunt Mania" v4 & v3... Well I had seen a big change as in the File Size... Now what did I do different since I had a new graphics card? I changed my resolution to my desktop to 1152x864... rather than 640x480... & had a better fps. When I saved my 'movie' I saved with the same quality. What was the outcome? A great quality movie with a smaller file size... *GET RID OF UR DELL* :?:?:x:shock::cry:

This may have been pointless :salute: to you all but I don't really care so. :booty: :booty: :booty: :booty: :booty: :booty: :booty: