Gang Headquarters Map (opening post has image)

Cerbera

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VCA would like to claim the Wood Yard near the port. It adjoins the bus station that has the Dodo parked in it.

I do believe that it's generally accepted that your base must be accessible by foot.

I've had a look round here and there doesn't seem to be an entrance for pedestrians - please correct me if I'm wrong.

VCA would like to claim the Wood Yard near the port. It adjoins the bus station that has the Dodo parked in it.

I do believe that it's generally accepted that your base must be accessible by foot.

I've had a look round here and there doesn't seem to be an entrance for pedestrians - please correct me if I'm wrong.

Consider yourself corrected.

Although the image takes a very, very long time to load it's good to see this thread still chugging along. Where is the GTA3 image though? Is this topic actually going to expand into GTA3?

My parents still have me banned from the home PC, so without the dedication of remaining MTA:VC fans this concept would have died about half a year ago. Good job, everyone.

Okay, I've done a few minor edits here and there, so the first post should be all clear now.

NOTE: These maps are now being hosted and kept up to date by by Blue Zircon.

MTA Gang Headquarters Listing

Pinned on: February 7th 2004

Topic Purpose

I've made this so that gang leaders can register ONE location in Vice City and/or Portland (GTA3) to be their HQ. This is important for team games so that each gang will defend thier own base and won't share it with any other gangs, it also means that when playing on public servers the whole team knows where they should re-group at.

The Maps

I'll update this map as other gangs post the location they want as thier own. I'll indicate who owns which property by putting thier clan abbreviation by that property.

Vice City:

gang_headquarters_small.gif

1024 x 1024 version

Portland (GTA3):

gang_headquarters_gta3.gif

Using This Thread

This thread is open to all, so say what you think about this idea, post what location your gang's HQ is at and even suggest possible places that other gangs could use! :)

You must be eligable for and listed in the Official Gang Members list and must keep that list updated to be allowed on this map. This ensures that the data I use for this map is always up to date.

It is generally a bad idea to choose a location with a loading point for the interior. This is because the textures will often take a very long time to load in the heat of battle, putting you at a severe disadvantage because you won't be able to see where you are. Spawn points are also generally disallowed, so pick your base carefully.

NOTE: These maps are now being hosted and kept up to date by by Blue Zircon.

Just copy what's inside of the quote and replace it with the first post of this thread. :)
is the hotel or destruction derby arena free?

Are you a noob just tryign to claim a place so you can call it your own ? first you say you want the malls[/s] , then you just drop it and ask if the hotel is free , which hotel noob? there are about 50 hotels in vice city......, and do you even have a clan/gang? in order to ask for a base you have to be listed in the official gangs thread , i dont think i see your clan there.....think about what you want as a base before you ask for it.

its not obvious , so shut up, it could also be hooker inn or standing vice point or nevermind, i could go on and on, its just you can be a little more specific :) there are about 50 hotels like i told you ,thats why.

Anyways ocean view hotel has a loading interiour so it woudnt be allowed in ( most ) matches.Sure you still want it?

The only "VCG" I've heard of is the cheating clan... :roll:

You need to be listed in the thread linked in the first post of this topic, which you aren't. The North Point Mall and Ocean View Hotel also have interiors that need to be loaded, so you'll need to pick something else... once you've confirmed that you're eligable, of course.