Gang Headquarters Map (opening post has image)

Cerbera

why exactly dont we allow spawnpoints as bases again when its a crusaders spawn?

hardly anyone ever spawns as a crusader, and if they did theres a good chance they wouldnt spawn there.

on top of that if anyone respawns anyways its counted as a forfiet... so i dont get why we dont allow crusaders spawn points

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why exactly dont we allow spawnpoints as bases again when its a crusaders spawn?

hardly anyone ever spawns as a crusader, and if they did theres a good chance they wouldnt spawn there.

on top of that if anyone respawns anyways its counted as a forfiet... so i dont get why we dont allow crusaders spawn points

It was always traditional.. but I agree..

So assuming it's not taken KFC wants the Army Base...

I guess we can defend anywhere in a gangwar thou even if it's not our base.. so I may back off of this... laugh...

Id hardly call you and DB agreeing a consensus, a rarity yes :).

The no spawn areas as HQ rule has been around for a while and I dont think you shoudl change that just because one happens to be KFC's old spawn (I know your moving to the army base now so no big deal) If a player crashes or times out and rejjoins he may end up there (most gangs still allow rejoining in these circumstances), and if it ISNT allowed its very easy for a player to slip back in unnoticed if his team is defending where he knows he's going to re-appear, I also expect to see many more varied match types appearing with the help of Admin+ so respawning constantly may be allowed, and being able to appear at your HQ without having to travel thru the surrounding attackers would be a rather unfair advantage.

I remember being tempted to tell you guys that I'd made that one of the new spawn locations when you chose it, but figured youd get some weeks or months use out of it anyway. In fact i think i posted a general 'spawns will be changed in 04 some people may need to move' hehe.

p.s. Theres no spawn at the army base now, I placed ALL VCC spawns on island one to encourage action over there and to provide a close nit area for certain admin+ enhanced game modes

Id hardly call you and DB agreeing a consensus, a rarity yes :).

The no spawn areas as HQ rule has been around for a while and I dont think you shoudl change that just because one happens to be KFC's old spawn (I know your moving to the army base now so no big deal) If a player crashes or times out and rejjoins he may end up there (most gangs still allow rejoining in these circumstances), and if it ISNT allowed its very easy for a player to slip back in unnoticed if his team is defending where he knows he's going to re-appear, I also expect to see many more varied match types appearing with the help of Admin+ so respawning constantly may be allowed, and being able to appear at your HQ without having to travel thru the surrounding attackers would be a rather unfair advantage.

I remember being tempted to tell you guys that I'd made that one of the new spawn locations when you chose it, but figured youd get some weeks or months use out of it anyway. In fact i think i posted a general 'spawns will be changed in 04 some people may need to move' hehe.

p.s. Theres no spawn at the army base now, I placed ALL VCC spawns on island one to encourage action over there and to provide a close nit area for certain admin+ enhanced game modes

lol bump.. I meant that I thought it was a good idea (That's my definition of consensus :lol: )

OK I agree better safe than sorry KFC owns the ArmyBase... We will miss the Casa but this is a trade up for sure.

thanks

we want the mall then :shock:

Which mall? Washington Mall is taken by FMJ, and the North Point Mall also has an interior like the Malibu.

I think that interiors shouldn't really matter though because you can always allow the other team to enter, let their textures load, and the exit again ready for the attack.

The mansion is property of vck .

they are talking about the mafia house for gta3, whick vck has no claim on. we decided that we don't wanna be snobs and our vc mansion is big enough :wink: vck has yet to come to a decision regarding a gta3 home base.

questions for other gang leaders: what do you think, 1 base per island, 1 base total, or 1 base, but we can change it when the other islands are opened up?