VCS, VCA, VCK, VCP, SM. Mini-league details.

Si|ent

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm... None of the VCP's died in round 2, so how could you have been the only one left? And the rules need to be altered a bit, cause some people don't seem to know what the word attack means. It doesn't mean you should screw around in the whole city for 5-10 minutes before you attack. It means attack, not "attack when you feel like it". In the beginning everything was a MESS and we ended up restarting the 1. round after it was finished (VCP won that one too). Everyone got mad and we ended up playing the 1. round 6 on 5 (5 VCP's and 6 SM's). SM defended the manison and we (VCP) slaugthered them. :P 2. round was 6 on 6 again, and VCP defended the news building. SM messed around for 5-10 minutes and lost one of their guys before they finally attacked and got slaughtered again. :) There was a 3. round just for fun too, but i didn't get much of it because my heli caught fire and i didnt get out in time. :( I didn't go too much in details, so it would be good if someone from VCP or SM writes their version of it too. :)

-Wartech

WHAT!!! There was an SM war today? No one tells me anything. I always get shafted. Who set this fight up?

lol dude, it was something set up between 7 of ur members(one of which was xenex(a leader) and us since vcs was awol from the tourny as usual it seems. so we set up a match between us to take the place of the scheduled matches(since we both had our team there) as far as the bike trick compiment goes... thank u, i thought of that at the last minute(thats why i kept telling my teamates not to move the bike) :wink::salute:

yo vcs this question is for u. are u gonna be ready on saturday? we only have u left to fight so lets set a time, and make that time soon. VERY SOON :P i mean comon dealer, u started this whole thing, yet ur clan has been awol from the tourny for the last 2 weeks. whats with that? wanna explain?