Is this chaeting? Help me please

If you are playing MTA:SA R1.0, you probably know how am I. Ok, now I wanted to ask, is it 'legal' to fly 'backwards' with AT400? I found a player do that and he tells me do it like this:

1. Take a AT400 and when the 'speed' is getting low, press 'down' to fly 'backwards'

I tried it but cannot. Is this cheating? Imagine you just like looking at the TV with a plane and you 'rewind' the tape and see the plane flying behind and not in front -.-

Flying backwards isn't a cheat. Besides, you can't use a speedhack on a airplane. I've tried in Single Player. They just go a bit faster, like 2MPH faster.

You can "speedhack" with any vehicle and as fast as you like.

i think/hope you mean

to confirm the answer in the practical the hack - until the anti-cheat gets updated - works way. Not in the - everyone will be ok with you going as fast as you like- way

;)

oh and ..yes its possible to fly backwards like said

Edited by Guest

Its more than possible, almost everyone can do it now :) best get a Andromada, go up high and then tilt the nose up until the plane is vertical, then press the backwards button(usually S unless you've changed it) and use the UP and DOWN arrow keys to fly it backwards.

PS. You might crash a few times untill you get the hang of it :)

i think/hope you mean

to confirm the answer in the practical the hack - until the anti-cheat gets updated - works way. Not in the - everyone will be ok with you going as fast as you like- way

I wasn't refering to MTA, but I imagine it will still be possible, you can spend your whole life updating an anti-cheat, but it'll never cover everything. All we can do is make it harder for cheaters :wink:

i think/hope you mean

I wasn't refering to MTA, but I imagine it will still be possible, you can spend your whole life updating an anti-cheat, but it'll never cover everything. All we can do is make it harder for cheaters :wink:

true .. i never said it should cover everything either

but if it keeps 50% (probably 99) of the current cheaters by a few simple things (vehicles just cant go 400+mph (unless some freak bug with a tank , but than its not) moving perfect straight in the air .. or float upwards in a car .. of move 10 meter sideways .. basic simple things to check on for a anticheat .. (opposed to something like verifying the complete client sides program and memory adresses)

im not asking for something utterly impossible like stopping every hax attempt for the next 50 years .. (sheesh , and im - with all do respect getting bit tired of the same excuse for the last six months .. which is either its impossible to stop everything or dm has prio1 )

but - with all do respect - its also not a good thing if the anticheat doesnt get updated in six months - and yes i know dm has a bigger priority but that just isnt a good enough arguement not to do anything besides dm at all .. - not just imho or the fanbase - but i know if you look in your hearts youd feel the same

we ALL want dm done and preferably sooner than faster , so what about the anticheat .- and i stress again i mean this well and not to whine and i very much respect the work being done on dm and mta in general .. i just cant understand why the anticheat cant be fixed atm

i know its impossible for a script to get player positions or player health info , im not sure if thats impossible for the server itself atm .. i can understand its probably impossible atm to verify if a player is actually standing on a object or if he's flying .. but surely it must be possible to do some basic checks

if the bottleneck is the server side info - then just tell its next to impossible at the moment and dont tell things about not being able to prevent every hack - or - and i repeat keep up the good work and i mean this all in the best way - we are working on dm and basically wont care / fix anything about race until we launch dm

*sorry about the ranting, this is just bloody annoying me for the last few months* :o

:x

and yes i know dm has a bigger priority but that just isnt a good enough arguement not to do anything besides dm at all .. - not just imho or the fanbase - but i know if you look in your hearts youd feel the same

Sorry but you don't speak for the fanbase. ;)

and yes i know dm has a bigger priority but that just isnt a good enough arguement not to do anything besides dm at all .. - not just imho or the fanbase - but i know if you look in your hearts youd feel the same

Sorry but you don't speak for the fanbase. ;)

since im part of the fanbase i asked out loud in a democratic motion if i could include 'fanbase' in the post.. at the time i only heard yes ;)

*sorry about the ranting, this is just bloody annoying me for the last few months*

:roll: Look around sometime, you'll see that everyone is DYING for deathmatch. For now, cheaters can be taken care of with on a good server, with good admins.

Anyways, you're not flying backwards, you're just flying upside down right? Given its a different camera angle, but you've accomplished nothing different. Flying backwards is impossible.

Its not a cheat but its probably considered a glitch. Though, since it wouldnt really give you in advantage in winning, I dont see why anyone would care. However, if you cant stand the possible unguilty crucificaton by noobs and a silly admin, I suggest you not (since noobs wouldnt understand and might think you're cheating).

Anyways, you're not flying backwards, you're just flying upside down right? Given its a different camera angle, but you've accomplished nothing different. Flying backwards is impossible.

omg ..

it IS possible, have you even tried ?

next you'll tell me it is impossible to land on a helipad with at400 ..right ?

or ... how about landing on sherman dam ?

mta-screen0733.jpg.xs.jpg mta-screen1023_640x480.jpg.xs.jpg

Yes, now comfirmed it. If I'm a silly admin, I already banned him :P . Its really, really a big work for the admins because everyday got a few cheaters waiting for ban. I think I'm the admin that banned most players in MTA:SA R1.0 :)

its ok to unban that player :D

Luckily I didn't ban the player at all, if not, the player will come back and 'revenge' :P

Thanks ;)

must have misread it then :o

oh ps .. not everyone has dynamic ip .. in NL for example almost everyone on dsl has fixed ip - so ban = ban and wont come back

Edited by Guest

omg ..

mta-screen0733.jpg.xs.jpg

Seems more like gliding backwards?

omg ..

mta-screen0733.jpg.xs.jpg

Seems more like gliding backwards?

good point .. but then again gliding good =/= almost =/= flying

Here's another question, is there any way to mute/kick/ban with reason in MTA:SA R1.0? Also, whats the for? I cannot put the time/reason of mute/kick/ban, or there is the way of doing it, just i don't know?

yes off course.. but i doubt the kicked/banned player gets a other message in screen :P

but you could make it so a ban or kick takes 5 seconds to work .. and the player has some time to read the (ingame) reason :)

It may be possible to fly backwards with the airplane,

becuase i remeber in Vice City you could take the Skimmer

and fly it straight up, then once the plane stalls, you would

press reverse and pull up it would fly backwards for alittle bit.

This is not a cheat, just something that you can do in the SA physics

engine. (and VC)

click on this that terminator gave us

http://www.forum.mtavc.com/viewtopic.php?t=16831