• IIYAMA changed the title to Lua Language Server - Definition files
  • Scripting Moderators

I assume both annotations and go to definition (particularly variable, because you can already go to function definition) works for Sublime Text 4 as well?

• Like 1
  • Moderators
23 minutes ago, srslyyyy said:

I assume both annotations and go to definition (particularly variable, because you can already go to function definition) works for Sublime Text 4 as well?

Yes, that is indeed the case.

(Sublime)

image.png.a09be3ce048abb960af80822f76fcc36.png

• Like 1
  • Scripting Moderators

After some testing i could just say: wow. Just for the sole fact of updated syntax this is amazing (although there is mistakes to be found), and the latter is just spicy addition.

• Like 2
  • Moderators

For those that have already downloaded the definition files. In the last week, there have been some missing/incorrect types being discovered and fixed. See here the list of changes.

Thanks to @srslyyyy for helping me with that! 😍

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators
On 09/04/2024 at 13:12, Ex_Asfh said:

What Your IDE Name For Lua Code ?

Visual Studio Code (for everything).

While I must say that I definitely love Sublime it's responsiveness, but it was (for me) not enough to change editors.

• 2 months later...
  • Moderators

There have been some updates for the new 1.6 functions, but it is still an ongoing process. Feel free to pull for newest version if you want to try out some of the new stuff with it's up to date syntax. Of course for the patches as well.

Special thanks to:

@srslyyyy @FernandoMTA

Known syntax to-do's in the near future:

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...