Funniest Thing

Guest xZippy

I wanna do this in "a couple questions" form.

#1.) What was the funniest thing you did to someone on MTA?

#2.) What was the funniest thing someone did to you on MTA?

#3.) What was the funniest ironic thing that happened to you on MTA?

Edited by Guest

=============================================

if you realy want to know

i made some on get on my bike in mta vc as a pasager and i at the same time hes geting on i got of the bike which crahs's the game...and one time i got band from all MTA:vc servers by owning evry one lol that was funny

made me fly evry time i spown by hiting me whit the car in mta vc cheaters!!!

i cold't kill enyone because of som gay bug

=============================================

Edited by Guest
I wanna do this in "a couple questions" form.

besides the .. you had to see it to believe it-like crashes etc

its always fun to let someone be first for 97%of the race ..then gain them :D

and always fun are the crashes with dozens of people

oh oh ..i just remembered one

a map that went fairly steep down.. another roadpiece even steeper.. but also at a angle -- first didnt notice it in time ..the rest followed

... result .. 32 people drowned :D !!

just messing around is fun

try and find the limits of the game

like the screenshot i saw recently ... 4 forklifts picking up a large vehicle :D

ive been playing for a while now .. have so manny fun moments , cant begin to tell them all :P

I'm going to get San Andreas for PC shortly. So I don't have mta YET. But I gotta give you guys something.

In SA for PS2. I was simply riding my motorcycle and I see a hill. So what do I do? I ride up it to get as much air as possible. All of a sudden about a second after I leave the hill some outside force knocks me off my bike in the most powerful way. Come to find out... With my luck... I was flying over the train tracks and the train happen to have been at those exact coordinates to hit me. I think things like that only happen once in your life.

1. shoot right trough someone (MTA:VC match against.....FMJ i think)

2. not really fun, but awesome killing me from a long arse distance (MTA:SA DM :P)

3. killing someone with a molo and then being so stupid to kill yourself by walking trough the fire of his body

Mine arent funny but they bring back some laughter for myself.

1. Some guys who were beginners i pesume, were all standing by the ocean, i cant remember the exact location on the map but it was on the second island on vice city. They were having a conversation about how MTA works and what new features there are available on the mod. I gathered about 4-5 of the servers owners friends and i told them on MTA you can swim. So i said lets all go for a swim to the other island, they all jumped in and died so i got banned of the server.

2. Clanwar situations i find are always a laugh, espically if someone throws a genade the wrong way or everyone runs into the same explosion including myself etc.

3. One example would be seeing the Hunter vehicle actually being shown on my screen as a Mr.Whoopee, hovering over my head. This is another example of how clanwars just become so ironic at times.

1. Some guys who were beginners i pesume, were all standing by the ocean, i cant remember the exact location on the map but it was on the second island on vice city. They were having a conversation about how MTA works and what new features there are available on the mod. I gathered about 4-5 of the servers owners friends and i told them on MTA you can swim. So i said lets all go for a swim to the other island, they all jumped in and died so i got banned of the server.

That's hilarious. You must've been dying once you saw the words "kicked and banned".

didnt happen in mta but in usual sp san andreas.

when i started san andreas for the very first time and did the very first mission (you know riding to your home with a bike) i crossed the tracks (which are coming after like 5 meters when you start) and *wham* the train ran over me. ^^

wus fun.

What's mp like? Not mta but just normal MP. I mean is it all limited like in the PS2 version? And can a second person stand on top of a plane without falling off?

That's hilarious. You must've been dying once you saw the words "kicked and banned"

Ha, well that did come across to me after i got a few short seconds of moaning teenagers spelling abusive things to me in the chatbox.

ahh, the beautiful mod.

Similar experiences like that can be quite common, getting your vehicle stuck between objects or on platforms with little space of freedom. I suppose the guy either got knocked onto that platform or just smashed his boat onto the side woodwork.

*i see a guy called paulgti cheating*

Georgije: paulgti is cheating

paulgti: so what?

Georgije: you're a n00b

paulgti: i'm also the admin

: owned

"YOU GOT KICKED FROM THE SERVER"

lol :lol:

im an admin on that server ^^ unfortunatly it doesnt exist anymore lol

but it was a cheat server for most of the time, until it neared the last few days of its life