ATS Chronology

Nitzkit

ATS Chronology is a sort of career video, it consists of the time line in which the ATS members have travelled through in all the vids we have been in. The video goes from the shitty stunts to the not so shitty stunts lol1.gif ...

It has a few clips which are not very good quality cause they are straight from the PS2 or came straight from another video. This is part 1 of Chronology and we all hope you enjoy watching through pasts stunts in which have either special meaning for the ATS members or others, such as "my first grind!" kinda thing. The video was edited by Kaneda...and i gotta say he did an amazing job...as always :D

ATS Chronology - TGA

ATS Chronology - FileFront

ATS Chronology Low Res - FileFront

Enjoy :P

im downloading it now, ill watch later.

EDIT: Wow, those were from old stunt videos but they were all perfect. It looks like you've mastered LC and VC. I don't think there are any more stunts to do lol. You should start SanAndreas stunting, since its a whole new map.

I've always loved the ATS-stuntvideos and this is just a great way to look back at what has been the best stunts of a great community. We, the B~Ware-crew, have never been able to keep up with you guys and I like to honour you with this post. 8) Very good job guys. =D> :notworthy:

It was very nice to see alot of stunts from old video's from the past. I remembered quite a few. :D

Ow and I especially liked the backflip-airgrab from Neo near the airport... Wicked stuff and keep 'm coming. :thumbleft:

• 3 weeks later...