Stunt mode rotation and height records.

XxX

lol seems you guys didn't realize i was being sarcastic lol, i have been so far in the air i could not see the buildings anymore.

If you do the nitro correctly you can make yourself fly infinetly

Not sure if i am the first one to realize this or not, you should try it though. You can fly from one side of VC directly to the other. The farthest distance i have gotten so far is 5464 feet and i have gotten 4903 feet height. Both of those i could have gone forever if i wanted, i just got tired of doing it lol

the vc graphics engine as we all know is a buggy mother to deal with, we all love her and know what to say to get her to come to the sugadaddy.. yeah =P

The nitro gives us another tool to play with and esploit even more renderware engine bugs =)

once i did like 2700 height, got about $3000 for the stunt. just drive upto the almost verticle ramp at the airport with the RC, hit it with some speed, and when the RC goes verticle, hit the nos. if u timed it right, u'll go dead verticle. then just keep hittin the nos and you go up and up.

heres a ss i got anyway (notice the cash):

mtascreen72640eq.jpg

once i did like 2700 height, got about $3000 for the stunt. just drive upto the almost verticle ramp at the airport with the RC, hit it with some speed, and when the RC goes verticle, hit the nos. if u timed it right, u'll go dead verticle. then just keep hittin the nos and you go up and up.

heres a ss i got anyway (notice the cash):

mtascreen72640eq.jpg

That pic is pwnage man