[MT] = Cheater Clan

Just a heads up people if you join a server and either run into one of the crew members report them to KFC. All they're doing is causing trouble and making everyone elses gameplay more difficuly by using speed hacks and pausing. This has now been an known issue between me and my crew since 12/07/04.

They are usually found within:  Party Server VC

[MT]URMOMMA
[MT]S.Snake

Get a life low lives.

Just a heads up people if you join a server and either run into one of the crew members report them to KFC. All they're doing is causing trouble and making everyone elses gameplay more difficuly by using speed hacks and pausing. This has now been an known issue between me and my crew since 12/07/04.

They are usually found within:  Party Server VC

[MT]URMOMMA
[MT]S.Snake

Get a life low lives.

i was there too.MT was being ghey lately...they were spawnkillin nd using hacks(healthhack and speedhack). usually they dnt cheat but today they were actin like totally n00bs.. get a f****** live...

I'd like to point out that there seem to be two [MT] clans. There's a Spanish clan with the same tag. I just wouldn't want them to be accidentally banned from any servers since they don't cheat.

I won't post their roster there :P , just keep that in mind please :?

Cya all.

Looking @ the MTAMA Ban List, it does not seem to be Linked Anywhere, just locally stored.

Is there an Archive list of Evil Players? I Understand some cheaters can spoof thier IP, DHCP Changes, Ect, but the amount that actually do is fairly low, as being that dedicated to cheating is kinda Rare (Imo).

Having a head start on known asshats might make Admistration a little Easier, and of course, you could Remove any IP's or Subnets you like @ your Lesure.

I'm going to have to confirm this topic's starter. [MT] does some heavy cheating. I was there to observe the mess that Myth is describing.

Last night on partyserver, specifically, [MT]S.Snake (who I assume is SolidSnake) was just blatantly using speed hacks. I've seen other members routinely using the "jetpack" or whatever it is that allows them to "jump" up onto rooftops.

To whoever said there are two [MT] clans, I dunno. I've never seen a "Second" MT clan, I've just seen one. This clan that was cheating last night had [MT]URMOMMA and [MT]Patrick as fellow members. Seems like there was one other, too.

Cheaters make the game pretty lame with their antics.

I'll manage to get my way around them, they're usually on PartyServer. Yesterday those two were angry with me only because I had a high score of 30 in comparison of their own. So one by one they tried to battle me and I was taking in kills then all of the sudden boom he calls me a hacker and starts speed hacking and jumping all over the place. I couldn't even freaking spawn because they would camp right there. And they call that being owned? ha! It didnt get much better talking to YURMOMMA he is very imature and has a big mouth.

I'm going to have to confirm this topic's starter. [MT] does some heavy cheating. I was there to observe the mess that Myth is describing.

Last night on partyserver, specifically, [MT]S.Snake (who I assume is SolidSnake) was just blatantly using speed hacks. I've seen other members routinely using the "jetpack" or whatever it is that allows them to "jump" up onto rooftops.

To whoever said there are two [MT] clans, I dunno. I've never seen a "Second" MT clan, I've just seen one. This clan that was cheating last night had [MT]URMOMMA and [MT]Patrick as fellow members. Seems like there was one other, too.

Cheaters make the game pretty lame with their antics.

SolidSnake is not in are clan.... HES BANNED AND IS NOW JUST TAG LAMMING!

P.S.: We cheat? How come we loose matches than? How come FKU killed us in the first match? God Damn, you guys sound like the fuckin bitches in that witch town. If someone hates someone, they call them a witch.. You guys call them cheaters. damn...

SolidSnake is not in are clan.... HES BANNED AND IS NOW JUST TAG LAMMING!

I dunno, maybe you should let the other [MT] guys know, because he sure seemed like an MT member to me.

P.S.: We cheat? How come we loose matches than?

Cheats can be turned off. Cheaters can be killed, or perhaps just plain suckage? I dunno, you tell me. BTW, you should have said "How come we lose matches, then?".

How come FKU killed us in the first match? God Damn, you guys sound like the :o bitches in that witch town. If someone hates someone, they call them a witch.. You guys call them cheaters. damn...

Wah wah wah, suck it. If you don't like the complaints, get rid of your cheaters. Otherwise, STFU.

I find it quite strange for you to say that redsocks because as I can recall you were in there when "THEY' were, perhaps your clan doesnt cheat.. cough cough but the fact of the matter is, if your story is true then dont let people sport your tag while you are in the server. As for URMOMMA he was on all day so theres no real excuse for that.

- Spawn killing

- Camping

- Speed hacking

- Accusing others to cheat.

- And saying your owned by that doesnt prove crap

I'm going to be putting up the download section within our website that I built soon. But i strongly advice myself not to distribute the cracked client, considering how much people will use it to benifit their score. Over all this is just a game as i've tried to point out to some of the crew. It's good that you rather resolve this without comprimise rather then making it worst.

we've (KFC) been having some problems as well, it seems this [MT]Noobie character (aka URMOMMA's bro) was caught distributing cracked clients for 0.4.1 on his geoshitties site, i guess he was kicked from MT, but like, if Noobie and urmomma use the same computer then i dont have to continue on that note. So he mods his files, i personally never seen and speedhacking, but sometimes i have noticed differences in weapon damage, in fact it was either urmomma or noobie (quite possibly both) whereas the stubby would give less damage on the client side than it normally should, you shouldn't have to get knocked down 3-4 times takin dome-shots (shots to the head for nubz) where with others you get knocked down, you get up and take a finishing blow. thats my thoughts anyhow. :arrow:

Yep i've noticed that as well. When you are shot down to the ground it will intially take you two times to get up prior from being shot. I would'nt say it was them modding but rather pausing. Have you ever notice between the two charaters they contanstly get up until they know they're clear from being shot?

we've (KFC) been having some problems as well, it seems this [MT]Noobie character (aka URMOMMA's bro) was caught distributing cracked clients for 0.4.1 on his geoshitties site, i guess he was kicked from MT, but like, if Noobie and urmomma use the same computer then i dont have to continue on that note. So he mods his files, i personally never seen and speedhacking, but sometimes i have noticed differences in weapon damage, in fact it was either urmomma or noobie (quite possibly both) whereas the stubby would give less damage on the client side than it normally should, you shouldn't have to get knocked down 3-4 times takin dome-shots (shots to the head for nubz) where with others you get knocked down, you get up and take a finishing blow. thats my thoughts anyhow. :arrow:

URMOMMA doesnt live wit noobie. Noobie is 14 and URMOMMA in 23

I'm going to be putting up the download section within our website that I built soon. But i strongly advice myself not to distribute the cracked client, considering how much people will use it to benifit their score. Over all this is just a game as i've tried to point out to some of the crew. It's good that you rather resolve this without comprimise rather then making it worst.

I dont know...... I doubt hes gonna use that as a MT site now. He'll probally run off and join AA or something... or just make a crack client for the site. All we and the MTA site gotta do it make sure he doesnt join and pass out the site.