100% synced, hmmmm

ive had that, but sumtimes its not always been shot....

ive got hit by bullets and nades and molitovs thru those nasty teleport whole things, like ghost bullets :D

but like i said, is that shootin thing synced in blue or not?

sometimes a stubby bullet trail synchs from no-where right next to me..never hit me yet tho :P

i have seen this a lot in 4 and 4.1, Im not sure if they actually do any damage, because one went through me once. it seems to happen a lot at the robber spawn, but then again, i do spend a lot of time at the robber spawn.

sometimes a stubby bullet trail synchs from no-where right next to me..never hit me yet tho :P

i have seen this a lot in 4 and 4.1, Im not sure if they actually do any damage, because one went through me once. it seems to happen a lot at the robber spawn, but then again, i do spend a lot of time at the robber spawn.

I REALY hope that in blue spwans will be all-over the map, I HATE those spwan-kills...

I killed someone from the airport to phil's place because he went throw my ghost bullets. :shock:

• 2 weeks later...