Dodo Duel -rules and events-

l2ebel

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here is how it went for me:

i am the third one in the server, everything is fine, then lots of people join, and there are A LOT of crashes for everyone. i crash every 3 minutes, but when its my turn to fly everything is fine and i get a couple of kills then get shot down, and the game crashes when my plane is on fire. then i go back in and shoot for a few minutes and end up making hella money, so i go get a flamethrower, AK, uzi, and come back to the mafia house. when i am running up there the game crashes and i lose everything. then it crashes every 3 minutes from then on, and its my turn to fly again. i take off and make a couple of passes, then the game crashes while im flying. then it works for a while after i restart my computer, and finally its my turn again after it goes through the whole list of people. this time some nubs run me over when i am running to the dodo, and i end up falling through a glitch. i die in it and spawn, and make my way to the dodo again, where lots of homos keep shooting it while its on the ground, so that it only has 68 health. so i decide blow it up to renew it, but by the time it blows up, the script says that my time is up. so then i walk over to the edge of the cliff, and jump into the water, and leave the server.

that is my experince today. :roll::roll::evil:

next time, please kick the noobs and get restart the server before we play to make it more stable. :idea:

rofl @ schark and rofl @ sloth im lmfao

tho the dd was just too crashy, after ive crashed 7 times in a row w/o even having a chance to shoot the dodo ive left and went to play T2

maybe there were too many ppl, it always worked fine with less...

rofl @ schark and rofl @ sloth im lmfao

tho the dd was just too crashy, after ive crashed 7 times in a row w/o even having a chance to shoot the dodo ive left and went to play T2

maybe there were too many ppl, it always worked fine with less...

yeah, i think next time we should make it private and put a password on the server, so that its MTA forum members only. there were a couple of nubs that werent participating, and one of them ran me over. lets hope version 0.4.5 is more stable.

• 1 month later...