Dodo Duel -rules and events-

l2ebel

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

first dodo duel in shoreside, on sunday the 6th feb 8pm GTM on: 217.170.21.66:2004 pass: itsddtime

finally everyone can spawn with an ak... :D

edit: oh rules, we are going to do the dd at the end of the unused runway at the airport, we will see if its a good place or if we better go on more open grounds

in general the rules are still the same as in portland

coz this tread doesnt belong in 0.5 >_<

fresh start or something! goddemnit quit abusing your mod powers!

lol you can still play portland in 0.5, this thread will never be outdated as long as theres a map, at least 1 dodo and weapons

and umm, actually mad moved it for me :lol:

imo the world record stunts thread should have been moved too, tho bloody decided to make a new one, i just find it nicer to have a big ass thread that goes on with every new version

its cool to read on page 1 "i beat 2000 rotation, beat that!" and on the last page they come up with 10000

i came 30 mins too late and everyone was just doing anything EXCEPT of DDing :?

ok it was posted a bit late but should we do it next time without a pass?

its always cool to see new ppl joining in and then they might come again next time...

we could just temp ban all lamas

well thats not the point, i should have better asked "should we open the server to the public?" my bad

i think its cool when anyone can join and get to see what dd is about, then we might have soon more interrested ppl wanting to dd cause the last few dodo duels were pretty dead (not many ppl)

oo yeah your right, we should introduce dodo duel to new players, that don't bother to venture the MTA forums anyway :)

A lot of people used to join in Portland that haden't tried it before, however there were also people that mucked it up, and they were dealt with the !kick button ;)