Portland 0.5 Weapon/health/ammunation/pay 'n' spray map

Great map :D wp, gj, and nice try. Your missing a health pick up. theres one by the AM offices( across from joeys garage ) Its not exactly in the AM parking lot, but by the fence to the left, when your facing the building.

that one IS on the map =/

according to *cough*the scm*cough* these were all the locations =/

Lazy ass, i go on game and search and take a screenie of them all so i know where they are when i go put them on the map, your too lazy so you just go look at the coords in the scm , lazy ass

actually, i did find most of them myself, only things i didn't find was 1 colt pickup and 1 shotgun pickup, i used the scm to check everything and if i did use the scm for everything, i wouldn't need 2 hours to create it and i wouldn't have forgotten to place the boat ammunation and docks pay 'n' spray

Mad boy, yuor like the best piolet I know in gta3. Asome. I love the map.

you haven't seen much people fly, have you?

Well, no, but I don't think very many people can do like 50 flips in a row, spiral like 5 feet to the water and come back up, 10 twistes, etc. Hmm.. this gives me an I dea...

Well, no, but I don't think very many people can do like 50 flips in a row, spiral like 5 feet to the water and come back up, 10 twistes, etc. Hmm.. this gives me an I dea...

erm... those are possible the easyest tricks out there.. 50 loops? you just press down and the dodo does all the job himself. spiral to the water? first trick ive learn with the dodo. twists? do you mean the fast altitude gain method?

not flaming or anything (not you, and not madboy, who actually does nice progress), but dont think that everything that is flashy is very hard.. :)

that's easy, the trick i'm practicing on, that's hard (and only succeeded twice xD) and anyway, bd can fly (read: do tricks) better than me

• 3 weeks later...