Can you.....

You asked if we could do it. Now whether that was the way you did it or not has little to do with the fact that that's one way to get a hummer in the airport terminal.

If you didn't use any glitches at all and just drove the fokn thing in there through the keyhole, even better for you; we can call you the Hummer Houdini from now on if you want...

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ransom id tell ya sum things:

1. i dont think police helis spawn on the roof

2. how can you every push the heli over the high wall if you cant even jump over it

3. just let some1 crash and he gets in a weird position

4. I got proof since a friend of my crashed and i saw him stuck in the ground and it was at the stadium ;)

Lemmie upload it

Well you might as well reveal it because obviously noone knows and I think its just some cheap trick until you prove it.

I need to agree here. :lol: You've let us talk about it for 3 pages and still you don't give the solution. :wink: Time's up, time to start talking. :)

Ransom id tell ya sum things:

1. i dont think police helis spawn on the roof

2. how can you every push the heli over the high wall if you cant even jump over it

3. just let some1 crash and he gets in a weird position

4. I got proof since a friend of my crashed and i saw him stuck in the ground and it was at the stadium ;)

Lemmie upload it

1. Umm move it

2. Land past the wall on the awning or just level it and get out a bit past the wall so the wall still hits it.

3. Yep

4. I bet he did

I'm not saying it didn't happen how he explained it, I'm just saying its really easy to do un-intentionally so it isn't that amazing.