Complaints/Questions about Forum moderators

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's my complaint:

Why am I being threatened to have my post count reset for spamming when I don't spam?

My posts per day is 31, yes, but that's simply because I've been registered only since April 26th. People post more than I do have been registered since Oct/Nov, so their PPD isn't as high...

I suggest you threaten the real spammers, not me, simply because I post often...

Just because I read the forum several times and post my opinions when I read something, isn't spam.

If you want me to name some spammers, I'd be glad to.

:shock:

I appreciate any sort of response...

Ok, maybe first you should delete that "Crowned king of spam" in your signature, that might help your case. :roll:

Post counts should NEVER be that high. Even if you have legit posts. Its like adding too many eggs to a mixture to make cookies. If you add too much it just makes the cookies shitty. And with people posting that much, it just makes their posts seem pointless and annoying.

SO.. maybe you shouldn't have posted all those BLAST posts if you're an obsessed forums poster.

First of all, there's a story behind the "Crowned King of Spam".

If you don't know about it, I'm not going to sit here and tell you...

:roll:

As for the rest of it...

Like I said in the PM, you might as well make a new rule that says "Don't post too much." because that's what I'm seeing here.

I don't "spam"... I post a lot.

There's a difference.

And if you're going to have me on the wire for this, you may as well have Vass.

EDIT:

Are you asking me to idle for two weeks, so my PPD goes down, and then I can come back and post some more?

Edited by Guest

Wheelman don't you have a dildo you're supposed to be sticking up your ass right now? Oh wait you probably did... fuck off inconsiderate prick. Its not funny to anyone besides mentally challenged people like yourself.

First of all, there's a story behind the "Crowned King of Spam".

If you don't know about it, I'm not going to sit here and tell you...

As for the rest of it...

Like I said in the PM, you might as well make a new rule that says "Don't post too much." because that's what I'm seeing here.

I don't "spam"... I post a lot.

There's a difference.

And if you're going to have me on the wire for this, you may as well have Vass.

EDIT:

Are you asking me to idle for two weeks, so my PPD goes down, and then I can come back and post some more?

Yes you do spam, look at some of your posts. Most of them are 2 liners and they barely take any meaning.

Yes as I've said before others have been warned stop acting singled out. Also, if you are posting in KFC forum saying something like "oh my god ransom is an unfair fucktard" please don't. I really don't give a damn about KFC due to wheelman being a total fucktard so just keep them out of it.

If this is about my posting too much, I can simply contain myself.

But if this is about my Posts Per Day... I'm not going to sit around and do nothing for a few weeks waiting for my PPD to drop down to 5 for you.

:D

By the way, I didn't bring KFC into this...

But you did... ;)

Well as prok. says, yea those are the same things. Just because you need your ppd to go down doesn't mean you have to stop posting, it means you just gotta try to cutback as much as possible. No more contributions to the BLAST thread for awhile would be a big help.

As for KFC, where did I bring them in? I just assumed that might be what happened since Wheelman came out of nowhere and made some halfassed comments. I have read the KFC forum, noticing sometimes LONG discussions about me go behind my back that have given many KFCs a good brainwashing and makes them mindless drones against me. Just wondering, but thanks for not telling a bunch of random KFCs to come in here and bitch on your behalf.

Irony is how Utopia turned this into 6 posts for himself... :shock:

He posts a whole lot but compared to other posters his make sense.. He isn't flooding the server or double or triple posting. You can't just say 30 ppd is too high you have to look at the posts and he posts in the BLasta thread a lot that is made for spam.

If he posted 6 :? posts in one thread or alone in every thread you would have a point but I don't think Utopia should be persecuted for being prolific

This is great.

You're making rules now to regulate my posting.

Tell you what, get a meeting together with the other admins, some coffee and donuts I guess, and comprise a list for me and PM it to me.

Come up with all the regulations you want (No BLAST Thread, 3 posts max per day, 3 posts max per thread, for example) and let me know...

It just seems you want me to cut back on posting but don't really have any rules to stop me from posting too much...

To prevent this from turning into something we all don't want it to turn into, I'll just "wing it" for myself and you can let me know if I'm doing a good job... :roll:

(By the way, I'm going to continue posting in the BLAST thread. I fail to see how that riddles the entire forum with "The Vendetta" as the last post, since it bothers Vass so much... If I can't post there, why can everyone else? Blah.)

This is great.

You're making rules now to regulate my posting.

Tell you what, get a meeting together with the other admins, some coffee and donuts I guess, and comprise a list for me and PM it to me.

Come up with all the regulations you want (No BLAST Thread, 3 posts max per day, 3 posts max per thread, for example) and let me know...

It just seems you want me to cut back on posting but don't really have any rules to stop me from posting too much...

To prevent this from turning into something we all don't want it to turn into, I'll just "wing it" for myself and you can let me know if I'm doing a good job... :roll:

(By the way, I'm going to continue posting in the BLAST thread. I fail to see how that riddles the entire forum with "The Vendetta" as the last post, since it bothers Vass so much... If I can't post there, why can everyone else? Blah.)

Its not that hard to understand, just post less bs and lower your post count because its way too high and things like "crowned king of spam" and jumping in wherever vass is (yet mind you, vice versa also) proves you were trying to compete with him. So just stop the competition, stop posting bs, and we'll be happy.

Trust me the other mods know this too and they agree but I guess they either aren't around or they don't want to bother dealing with anyone. I mean back in the days me, deathb, and KFG competed and mods were all over our asses but now uber spammers are running around so something has to be done.

For the "Crowned King of Spam" insight, consult this address:

http://kfc.wojjie.net/forum/profile.php ... b2ecf66782

Since you're so attached to this spam and "BS Post" dealy... Everytime I make an unacceptable post, you can PM me and let me know (That way I know what you consider a "bad" post..) and I'll edit the post/delete the post.

I'm sorry to say that unlike "spammers", I'm not BS posting on purpose.. So hopefully I can figure out what a "BS Post" really is...

You don't intentionally post bs? How about those live conversations, here on a forum? Its like you say a one liner, get a one liner response from another spammer (most cases it has been vass), type another one liner, and rack up about 10 posts on that. So don't say you are totally clean shaven.

If you can't figure out what spam posting is thats not my problem, you'll just have to hope you can figure it out. This isn't just me talking, if your post count is nuked or you're banned dont look at me, I dont even have the power, someone else thought it was necessary. I've just brung to light some major forum spammers as its gotten pretty annoying that they have run free and have gone to uber spam mode. I was told to warn you guys so I'll stop here as its not my department past this point.

You two are taking the piss right?

you ask ransom what he means by spamming and deny that you do, then go on to post the pointless posts above about posts per day.

Ransom is a moderator and he is approaching you as one, please respect that and make an effort to keep the irrelevant and conversational posts somewhere suitable such as the BLAST thread. It's irritating to say the least to see the last 2 pages of what where useful and interesting discussion threads turn into a natter between you two.

Thanks

LMFAO

bump took his pic off of the mtavc site

got tired of people makin fun of u? u deserve it tho u little :o raper

Hi Yankees

How is obsurity going?

Ransom complained about Utopia's posts in Blasta as well btw.. it's about numbers not content or location... I can't argue that it's all not spam thou

*strechts*

Hmm, ok, it seem's doing this the right way isn't working, so its time for me to have smoe fun...

First off... in a forum, moderators, = BETTER THEN YOU

Anyone who disagree's with me, well, we all know what happens when you disagree with me, Second... Referring to first

RANSOM = BETTER THEN YOU

This being said, it means he's right and your not and argueing him will only get you in "trouble" If he says the sky is green then damn it you better say it is! not a red cloud in the sky today!

But no, NO, we can't get that, so im here...

"vendetta" - Stop spamming, just because your post has a paragraph written in it, dosn't mean it's not spam. If you argue this, (ANYONE argueing on his behalf too) you will be banned, that means if kung, or vass, or even yankee, who I will be banning soon ANYWAY goes up against my saying, you will be banned, and well the forum will have one less spammer.

as for wheelmans problem - I look into it.

*strechts*

RANSOM = BETTER THEN YOU

This being said, it means he's right and your not and argueing him will only get you in "trouble" If he says the sky is green then damn it you better say it is! not a red cloud in the sky today!

MBBobbleANM4.gif

roflmfao

since this^ would be spammy and really not the right moment im gonna add my opinion

a forum is a collection of info, open for everyone at anytime

spam doesnt mean the msg is too short, even a simple "yes" doesnt have to be considered as spam, spam is just stuff that isnt needed and many times i checked a forum section just to read some lines that i really dont wanted to read since they were totally off topic and/or chat style so pm would have been the better solution

so the simple rules to keep your posts not spammy is to:

-keep topic releated, ok 1 or 2 off topic posts arent that wild but if it turns into 1 or 2 pages...

-compress your posts, or only post when you really have to say something, i often think i could add a reply to some topics but then wait till i got a bunch of lines together instead of posting every little thing on my mind <-- and this would be alot

i personally even stopped to check actually "interesting" topics or even whole sections when i see "last post by -whoever-" because i really dont care what useless bs he posted and i already reduced my forum visits coz of that

theres so much info on a forum and if everyone would post everything on his mind it would be impossible to dig the info out of all the other posts

if anyone needs to talk more than a forum can offer than he should try the irc chan, there you can talk the whole day and as much as you want