[FMJ] :: Full Metal Jacket :: INVITE ONLY :: RECRUITING ::

Oli

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, i have calmed down a bit now after going for a drive. Im still outstanded that you think that was acceptable, but I will admit my initial reaction was extreme.

In any other circumstance id congratulate you, but it wasnt actually a great victory... you out numbered us in the last round, your lag was actually amazing (when i did manage to hit some of u my shot didnt even go anywhere near u on my screen). You also say "we had to wait for you" thats cos in the FFA round u just set up camp in the dump and waited for us... and in the 2nd round we had to get a heli to be able to attack u. And that after you taking 10 mins between each round bitching at each other about where to go and what to do.

If you want to have a rematch where you can prove that you arnt all rude brats, and actually show some balls, and on a midway server between us then we will accept that. I certainly wanna kick the shit out of u and im sure MACK and the others do too.

ok oli why u assing me?

only cos i had a bad ping in our match yesterday?

ive got a shared connection so if some of my neighbours download stuff i get the ass

today my ping is back fine so stop thinking im a lagger

that wasnt nice from u think its me only because someone had a high ping :evil:

vass, merely an example of high ping, u were fresh in my memory. Take all the times ive ben used as an example over the last few days... shall i get all pissy and start bitching about it too??

ok we do not want to rematch because chode would come. :lol:

i dont wanna start again a flaming war like the last time, u said u dont lik how we behave, and im sure we wont change, so i dont wanna see the same happening again and oli pissed again

With the use of a new experimental Admin tool being used on the FMJ server at present, the formation of a Live Stats Website has been possible. This site can be found here

I must thank TBOT, Harry and Icey for their help with this system.

That's great... share the love please

The user statistics of [FMJ]Oli

The number of kills: 39

The number of deaths: 18

The kill ratio (kills/deaths): 2.17

The number of suicides: 0

The latest 5 kills

1) Brock

2) [FMJ]Shotty

3) [FMJ]Shotty

4) [FMJ]DomSpy

5) [FMJ]Shotty

The latest 5 deaths

1) [FMJ]DomSpy

2) [FMJ]DomSpy

3) [FMJ]DomSpy

4) [FMJ]DomSpy

5) [FMJ]DomSpy

owned by DomSpy :shock:

lol great feature

lol... we havnt been in game in ages.. thats from when we had a 1on1 earlier lol..

I cant give this out soz its not mine.. i got it working from some ppl i know but they dont want it released yet i think cos its not finished.

Sorry for double post here, but i have an announcement.

There have been several things going on with KFC and ULK recently.. the most recent of which involved copying of material from each others private forums.

I made a post here boycotting KFC for their lameness on this.. but now find that ULK has done the same but worse it would seem.

This is the MOST hypocritical thing i have witnessed ever. In this light, im cutting off from ULK, ending our current alliance, certainly till this insanity has ended. I cant believe ppl who preach so much have the nerve to do this.

Oh and id love to say how fucking pissed off i am about this.. ULK and FMJ got on really well, but i just cant have ties with ppl who do this stuff. Of course this wont affect ppl who i know personally in ULK and respect (bishop for one).

ULK will of course still be a friendly clan of FMJ, and we may ally again oncfe this has all been burried and some justification has come from it.

As for KFC, we didnt have an official relationship and ill keep it like that for now. Matches will resume (they were cancelled for a few hours while this mess was going on) and now ULK and FMJ arnt allied i dont see this has anything to do with FMJ any more.

DeathB when you see this post me a reason as i really deserve that.

Note: this is an edit from a very different post.

Edited by Guest

ok not sure whats happened here, but of course im gonna go with oli on this decision.

He dont normally do this sorta thing so im guessing its quite bad.

Hopefully u will understand this decision KFC and rather than moan and bitch ( :roll: ) do something about it and try to sort things out asap :) so we can all get back to our, not so friendly, wars

I didn't infiltrate anything this was handed to me without even me asking by a ULK member... I have had it for a while now and I only made it public because I am sick of hypocrites saying we depend on glitches when that was the backbone of their defense...

Just got off of TeamSpeak with FMJ Oli... we have a little piece of news you will hear... lol

Please read my editied previous post for an update on the situation with fmj.. basically we have cut off from ULK. Im not impressed with the shit thats going on and i dont have any interest in allying with a clan that does that. Read above for more info

I love how zircon posts up glitches to try and make KFC look bad when he munipulates these things more than anyone else. Wut a fukin hypocrite this guy is. Lets get serious he has over a 200 ping which means he picks up shit 2 seconds late and hes runnin around in hyper speed killin 3 or 4 people at a time. Now hes pissed cuz utopia released the little secret. He also said this before in a game when i asked him how is he movin so fast he said that only him and utopia know. thats a fact not fiction!

Im sorry fmj for spamin ur thread I jus had to get this out.

None of you understand the current situation at all.

KFC started this whole thing by posting an out of context bit of our defense round tactics in their thread, while trying to incriminate us by saying that we "use glitches as the backbone of our defense." Let me say now that that is utter bullshit; we never use the molotov/grenade glitch unless it is allowed in the match. Therefore, we are not hypocrites - if anything, KFC is by trying to prove that we are!

So, I post up UtopiA's precious guide to glitching the stubby in their thread, and it gets locked. KFC follows this up by posting our whole defense round (for the construction site) and attack round (for the El Swanko Casa) tactics in their forums. By then, I was pissed because I spent quite a while typing up those guides up specifically for ULK and no one else, so I zipped up my whole collection of archived posts claimed from their private forum and put it up for download. Don't ask me how we got these, by the way. Maybe you should ask KFC how they got their hands on our private tactics?

Do you honestly expect us to stand there and just take the hits? Honestly, we believed that combating the lameness was the only way. You can thank KFC for starting all of this in the first place, though.

If you still don't want to maintain an alliance with ULK with something that doesn't even concern you (no offense), Oli, then that's fine. Your loss...

KFC in no way infiltrated the ULK thread, that was given to us by someone, we would not sink so low as to infiltrate or JOIN a gang as a spy....

and it's funny, we have nothing to hide in our private forum, basically at the most you guys are advertising our whole crew system with that...

this is how lame ULK is... they had {ULK}Element join kfc as /KFC\Firaga with the sole purpose of him gaining access to our private section of our forum, and selling us out.... how do i know it was firaga? look at the top of each of those html saves... it shows firaga as browsing the forum, thus proving that it was he who saved all our pages, and basically infiltrated KFC as a spy, thus bringing a new low to ULK... and it's a shame that Element is a council member of ULK at that... so they ahd one of the highest ranked members of ULK infiltrate KFC as a spy, in order to sell us out, and DeathB has the NERVE to call us lame... that is horrible... i have never EVER seen something as low as that in all the time i've been playing MTA... ULK has shown us a new low today in the way they conduct themselves... let this be a lesson to everyone: don't EVER trust ULK, they are just dirty spies who will eventually try to sell you out....

ULK can go back to calling us cheaters/lamers.... after seeing how they conduct themselves... a COUNCIL member at that, i have TOTALLY lost repect for them, and i hope they do not pull this same shit with any other gang, i would hate to see that happen, you guys really showed your true colors today... it's a shame...

okay i'm down ranting in the FMJ thread now, sorry for making such a large post in your thread Oli, but i had to get that out...

wheel, firstly element isnt a council member, i took his spot a long time a go. secondly we just found out today that he did such a thing. me and death and the rest of the council/ulk were whoopin his ass for doin that.

and hey u guys did the exact same shit. we werent gonna post ur stuff until u posted urs first. we were goin to keep to our selves but heck u guys started it. and Ele isnt havin a good time right now with us....

We acknowledged that Element was Firaga, but only after he had joined. That's why he left so quickly... we told him to.

Yes, he saved all of that information to his hard drive. Just maybe if KFC hadn't posted all of our tactics that Michael gave you (and probably willingly accepted) in public, none of this ever would have happened. You can thank yourselves for starting this, and us for ending it, even if it was in a way that harmed you....

zircon, after having this "tactic" for about 2 weeks, we decided we weren't going to post any part of it until necessary. You said that KFC relies on glitches to win our wars. We then posted a tiny bit of information to prove your hypocracy. You posted the whole stubby glitch, that you mastered yourself. then you pinned it on utopia. so in retaliation we posted the whole defensive tactic. so don't even blame this on us, we did this because it was completely necessary in proving your hypocracy.