[FMJ] :: Full Metal Jacket :: INVITE ONLY :: RECRUITING ::

Oli

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FMJ just faught KFC. KFC won 2:1 after a long, very close match.

The only thing i would like to mention was the mass use of glitches on KFC's part. FMJ never use them, esp in gang wars simply because its lame, and yet there was a lot of it going on then.

Id like to have no glitch using in the next match please, as this took out a lot of my ppl.

Apart from that good game

Wheel was using the grnade glitch, which was fine in that match cos there was no rule against it.

i think ive got KFC to agree to no glitch using, hope they actually do it though ;)

Wheel was using the grnade glitch, which was fine in that match cos there was no rule against it.

i think ive got KFC to agree to no glitch using, hope they actually do it though ;)

We can't because it's an argument magnet but we can definately not abuse it... I know what you must have seen.. I am away this weekend so I didn't see it to be fair.

It's not just KFC a ton of ppl use that but in ones and twos maybe it's not so bad when it's 40 or 50 then I clearly see the problem. We will work on it. :wink:

I hope others do too :shock:

well i must say i dont think it is actually possible to just "BAN" glitches from matches. Although they are in a way unfair and can easly be abused, you must ask yourself, what is a glitch in this game. There are far too many, some worse than others and i think "banning" them would raise far too many issues and may result in a lot of other problems being brought up, unnesserally.

All we could hope for is for the players and the clans that dont have to use them, dont :D and wecan have close fun matches without all the noncense arguing ( oh rejoice when that day comes :lol: )

Rejoice indeed

We will make a friendly effort to limit thier use. I am sure somone in everygang uses these and I won't fight with my hands tied. We all know when it's completely abused and when it's a smart tactic. Even those that lie might agree with that

Looked at your new gang list Oli

FMJ Turbob --- good job he is an asset.

I also noticed how you broke the gang up into teams with separate leaders. Great idea :idea::wink:

well, that rank is based on what he has done in FMJ, not on his actual abilities.

Thanks KFG. It seems to be a good thing and has boosted the moral of tha clan a bit after 3 defeats in a row.

FMJ just faught pB in a 6v6 "friendly" pB won 2:1 in the end.

I was seriously unimpressed by the behaviour of pB. Not only were they plainly rude towards us, but they were consistently saying things like "you're lame" and "you need more training". If this was suppposed to be graciousness for me taking to time to organise the match with them, then they are seriously misguided. Added to these insults was the fact the entire pB team had pings of at least 300+. Now i dont have a problem if its 1 person in the clan war (zircon/vass) but the whole team makes it just impossible. Im not one to make up excuses, but the pings were defintalely the reason for the loss then. That and the sheer contempt pB seemed to show for us throughout the match. It certainly affected me, and im sure other FMJ players.

Based on this I am going to place pB in the enemies list of FMJ. This is something that almost never happens in FMJ, only once has it before, but i cannot have a friendly relationship with a clan or any civil person like that.

I would also like to add my serious dissappointment about this event. It just wasn't necessary.

EDIT: This was written in the blindnes of rage and anger. It is all true, but is expressed in a way I dont normally come across. Apolgies for anyone who i offended with this (vass)

Edited by Guest

pizza boyz or something... i thought id give em a chance for a nice match against a decent rival... and ive never seen such a response.

Im really annoyed to have an enemy too, but i cant not after that performance

Not only were they plainly rude towards us, but they were consistently saying things like "you're lame" and "you need more training".

So that one player said one time "Elmo: hmm...fmj u should train a lil more ;)" is consistently saying it. And noone said "lame" for whole match. I got full chat log.

I am sorry for our member being rude when it took long time for you, they weren't happy to wait for so long...

Most of words like "fuckers" weren't meant to FMJ, we said that to each other.

About pings I think you are *almost* right, just half or a bit over half of our team had under 300 pings. :roll:

---

Ok, end. I am not trying to be friends with you or something, just adding my comment.

us taking a long time... thats rich. This is not a discussion though. I have never seen such lack of gratitude and being completely anal. My statement is made, i have nothing more to add. Now fuck off out of my thread, u really pissed me off tonight so i dont suggest continueing doing so.

Or what? :lol:

edit: who is zircon???

You run pB?

Oli is the type of guy who doesn't get pissed often... I can be a hothead so pissing me off isn't a great chore... when Oli is mad it's clear to me that you did something.

[offtopic]aside from that.. KFC will fight you lag or not.. msn me or visit our forum[/offtopic]

Sorry to butt in but Oli has every right to tell you to F*ck off, this is his clan thread and is not really for discussions, it is only for updates. Sorry for being a bit of a nosy bi*ch.

ok where u got from that gang threads are only for updates?