FUNNY BUGS_>NO CHEATS<

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can see it with the look through walls trick in single player. (Its behind a wall in downtown Ammunation)

How?

1. Stand next to a wall

2. Equip rocket launcher

3. Turn your character so he is facing opposite the wall (do not MOVE him, just turn him)

4. Crouch

5. Aim with rocket launcher and turn while aiming.

6. There ya go :P

I think this can be done w/sniper rifles too, so you can zoom in/out.

WARNING: This post contains MANY images, but as altogether they amount to less Kb than many peoples signature images i think its acceptable ;)

It started out as a normal night on the ten player Official server, a mix of kills and chases and cooperative play.

Then TURBOB arrived and naturally talk and action turned towards Glitches, I decided to try and get into the office opposite the 'normal' one in the VCN building, and after much messing around getting vans destroyed by killjoys who wouldnt leave us alone we did it.

Id mentioned how funny it would be to get a helicopter up there. five minutes later whilst we were all at North Point Mall looking for new glitches Pegasus called us all over the the VCN building to show us something:

1.jpg

We moved on and started searching the various shops for glitches, another five minutes or so passed and he called us back:

2.jpg

hed pushed it about as far as it would go, so i thought id try flying it, it handled much like a heli on top of the stadium, kinda dragged along the ground, but i got it to here:

3.jpg

At which point Bigjoe took the controls and got it even further!

4.jpg

Unfortunately it had had enough damage at this point and exploded on us, killing a few and leaving the rest of us standing around a little disheartened. So much so a mass suicide was decided upon:

5.jpg

Throughout this there had been eight or nine of us enjoying the cease fire whilst exploring the glitches, but always that rogue one who would come along and wreck the attempts. So an server greet was added telling people server was being used for glitch hunting and please not to shoot anyone.

After searching the drugstore for glitchs i decided to see if i could ram my way into the nearby hall, my passenger and i got thrown all the way through the building! the bike ended up like this:

6.jpg

This became a favourite and for the next hour or so all of us played with the glitch:

7.jpg

Rear view of me on the embedded bike (you can see the glazing effect to the left of the image):

8.jpg

Cars can do it too ;)

9.jpg

At this point i took a break and changed the server back to normal DM.

Interestingly after 10 minutes the server only had 2 people on it, seems everyone loves a glitching session :)

Aww.. :( It would b cool to stay in and can go out :P

MUSIC IN THE STREET!!!

Go to mall and crash your bike in this strange spot(green spot where health is)...ull b teleported to cherry poppers and still hearing malls music :P

***No map till u get some load place...but its funny :P***

mall

Ooooh I especially like the first one...

Well today I stole someones hotring and they went to the stadium to get another one. I guess they weren't synched cause they warped me... guess where I am ;)

lakecityransom-Carsinsky.JPG

lakecityransom-stadium.JPG

Edited by Guest

I figured out a way to get in stadium w/o textures with the help of TurboB. ;) How? Just pause, get in a car as passenger, let someone drive you into the stadium, unpause. Booya, no textures. Our biggest discovery for now :D

lakecityransom-stadiumhigh.JPG

Ransom in a dream... far far away

lakecityransom-Ransomdream.JPG

Other places we had fun ;)

What lies beneath...

lakecityransom-whatliesbeneath.JPG

Now someone PLEASE tell me why Sonny had to call Tommy when hes in the room across the hall!

lakecityransom-callacrossthehall.JPG

I don't trust ANY hospital that has some legs sticking out of the ceiling at the entrance

lakecityransom-hospitallegs.JPG

In prison? Now its up to you to decide which one of us is on the glitched side ;)

lakecityransom-prison.JPG

Poor TurboB, he was my testing subject when I got into the roof of KFC base, aka Elswanko Casa

lakecityransom-roofsniper.JPG

Edited by Guest

ransom said:

Just pause, get in a car as passenger, let someone drive you into the stadium, unpause. Booya, no textures. Our biggest discovery for now

Thats been a known issue since 0.2 ransom, no need to pause. Any passenger going through a warp point such as the stadia or the mansion will have no interior.