FUNNY BUGS_>NO CHEATS<

I found a big hole in a wall where you can drive trough or fly trough with a heli.

Go to this point

mapbug.JPG

Jump over the street on the building

bugaanrij.JPG

look on the left side and you will see this:

bughole.JPG

you can drive trough the red block.

did anyone found this one??

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know a teleporter just go to the airport and go on your bike to the the nearest airplain than one close to the jump just go fast and ride under the airplain PLOP now your close the the mr. whooper car :D

umm elaborate

He probably means this one:

north737warp.jpg

If I remember correctly, you have to park your bike by the langing gear and get off. Then you'll warp to the bagel shop.

Warp points aren't anything new and there's millions of them mostly cause of bad map designing. I remember quite a few from when I was playing a lot, so since I was in a pics taking mood, here's another one from the airport. Park the bike by the marked area, get off and it should happen:

planestopperwarp.jpg

It'll send you to the same place as the first one.

Now not all warps send you to the same place. Here's one that will get you to Leaf Links before you can say "Beam me up Scotty". This one's done on foot though and you'll need to run n' jump anywhere in the coloured area.

dockswarp.jpg

Anyway, plenty more to show, but I don't remember them all right now and taking pics gets boring quick, so that's all for now folks :P.

Capture The Flag, im sure some ppl would use the teleport spotsfor that, or think about capture and hold, they would make a huge teleport run and in the end the half of the players crashed (teleporting=good chances for a crash, at least for me) :?

HI! :D

Rebel: Do u think all MTA players gona do that u re telling?..

Maybe sometimes some "LAMER" (needed to do that) would do it.. but it dont meants that those teleports puts CTF in danger or something like that...

9 days since i posted this topic and it has 846 reads...(maybe for some xtrange reason ppl likes those bugs??)

***Sorry bout the crap english :(***

Edited by Guest

Lol sry Rebel :) I thought u was talcking seriously :S.. its fucked for me to know when some1 is kidding and when not when i read english (same on chats :P) ..i allways got that problem and i get "auto-angry" myself :P Didnt want to ofend :)

**Nah i really dont want u kickme from forums coz u re a admin... :P

(Made with love with the best crap english) :wink:

ANOTHER DIMENSION??

This time go to phq whasington beach and try crash your bike in here till u fall out of it.. then ull b teleported to cherry poppers..Map wont load till u get some loadable place (like at ocean view)

anotherdim

Edited by Guest
Lol sry Rebel :) I thought u was talcking seriously :S.. its :o for me to know when some1 is kidding and when not when i read english (same on chats :P) ..i allways got that problem and i get "auto-angry" myself :P Didnt want to ofend :)

**Nah i really dont want u kickme from forums coz u re a admin... :P

(Made with love with the best crap english) :wink:

1:i didnt felt offended in any way, sometimes i just forget to add a smily to let ppl know when im kidding :)

2: im not an admin or supermod so i cant and wouldnt ban you but PLEASE stop tripple posting

3: not many topics in this section have 914 visits :shock:

oh and, my english isnt better :mrgreen:

I'll tell ya what get on MSN about 5 hours from now and talk to me. More than happy to show the master. I was just looking for a quick warp from East to West island, and I found it. Best part is it goes along most of the East coast beach.

Cya then

Just too bad you can't warp to East island ;)

I can see these used as a cheat in stategic battles but I think some ppl can be trusted to play honestly. I see them as a way to expedite a 10 min commute to the battle area and as long as it's not abused these are fun ideas.

I am going to try out those secret rooms ASAP. but the airport and even the beach teleports seem out of the way.

Seems to me that whenever you can force yourself thru a texture it will drop you by the Deli/cherrypopper. the easiest way is to jam your bike somewhere and get off.

[edit]

Crap I just read that last line and it has quote wall written all over it. :lol: