Gang Headquarters Map (opening post has image)

Cerbera

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh..

There is no rule I believe...

Doesn't one clan have a building that requires a helicopter to get up to the main part that's base?

But regardless of any rule about water, It's changed now, so wheee!

LsL - Ocean View Hotel, :)
It's generally a bad idea to chose places where you get a load screen, because in the heat of battle you can end up entering and the textures won't have loaded...urgh, I'm just gonna add this to the first post because I have to put on every frigging page. :?

I've added {M} to the house, cheers for the screenshot. I was right about where you meant, just that there is the apartment block a little further down and the building which you stood on to take the shot as well. Hardly any cover from helicopters on that place, SSR considered it but decided against it because of the heli attack vulnerability.

{NS} you can take those three buildings by all means. As people can exit helicopters whilst they move, people assualting your base just need to swoop in real fast and leap out to land on a roof, then can drop a molotov or two and you'll be screwed! You'll have to be careful with your tactics, because if you destroy all your helicopters you'll have no way to get off those buildings. :)

(EDIT) The image has been update with the new Montana and Navy locations. I've also made the long overdue additions to the opening post about the gang member list and problems with chosing certain types of location.

Thanks, and the thought behind this is if they are approaching, we take down the chopper, and if it's a quick drop, they take damage as they fall and perhaps fall into the water.

We have a landing pad for a helicopter and we also have a designated fly-man (Me at the moment)

Actually,forget what i just said..

Ive spoken to some of the lads and they all seem to want The Scrap Yard,

If you don't know what i mean by this its where you have to rescue Lance Vance from in the single player missions.

Thanks Cerb your doing a great job!

BTW this is our final answer :)

It's pretty congested around that area because of all the great locations. I'm suprised that no-one claimed the scrapyard earlier. I've added you on there, it's a great location with all those mounds, walls, towers and the health pickup. :)

I'm not sure if headquarters are going to come into play in the European League. But just in case they are, TEA would like to claim the house with the Rockstar icon shaped pool. (Has a Banshee parked out front).

Has only one ground vehicle entrance, has shelter from helicopters, and more importantly it has high ground. :)

front.jpg

[ 'Estate Agent' page to follow with more screenshots of the property;) ]

For clarification that we are a valid gang:

- European League site - http://www.mta-euleague.com

- TEA memberlist - http://www.mta-euleague.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=84

Edited by Guest