I got a girls Phone Number Today (SERIOUS)

Guest titan

So, I was on the bus coming to school, and 2 fairly hot chicks get on. One comes and sits by me, and her friend opposite of me. The one sitting by me starts flirting with me a bit. She's cold, so she hooks her arm around mine. Before I get off, she tells be she's going to draw a face on my hand, but low and behold, it's her number. I'm going to call her, but I don't know what to say...

I mean, Hi, it's Obviously, but what should I get rolling, or if there's large silent pauses....

(i'm 16, in 11th grade, no idea how old she is but in the 10th grade)

• 4 months later...
So, I was on the bus coming to school, and 2 fairly hot chicks get on. One comes and sits by me, and her friend opposite of me. The one sitting by me starts flirting with me a bit. She's cold, so she hooks her arm around mine. Before I get off, she tells be she's going to draw a face on my hand, but low and behold, it's her number. I'm going to call her, but I don't know what to say...

I mean, Hi, it's Obviously, but what should I get rolling, or if there's large silent pauses....

(i'm 16, in 11th grade, no idea how old she is but in the 10th grade)

lol do you think she gave him crabs yet?

I bumped this because of Xenex's reply. Very subtle and funny

It seems Titan is too busy spending time with the girl to talk to us.Thats one person that has been freed from the matrix.

hahahaha

I don't think any girls who ride the bus can be considered "hot" unless they aren't old enough to have a car (even though they are still pretty lame for not having a ride).

I had that happen to me once. I was going through the lunch line and this girl behind me is all pissed off that she can't find a boyfriend or something like that, so she just says "Hey, do you wanna be my boyfriend?"

Of course it was kinda ackward and I said no. I refuse to go out with any girls besides the popular ones (I can't stand settling for the leftover girls :P).

hahahaha

I don't think any girls who ride the bus can be considered "hot" unless they aren't old enough to have a car (even though they are still pretty lame for not having a ride).

I had that happen to me once. I was going through the lunch line and this girl behind me is all pissed off that she can't find a boyfriend or something like that, so she just says "Hey, do you wanna be my boyfriend?"

Of course it was kinda ackward and I said no. I refuse to go out with any girls besides the popular ones (I can't stand settling for the leftover girls :P).

umm you are high some of the hottest alive ride the bus and not everyone who is old enough to drive has a car. richy rich

umm again

your gay

a girl that asks you that is elegible to be (as XCrispy calls it) a dick piece (as opposed to your arm piece that would be your good girlfriend)

your DP is the one you dust off on occasion. Rarely is there such a thing as bad poon.

hahahaha

haha ransoms a loner! =D see, now what you should do with that chicks # is go around into every bathroom in every wal mart school and/or zellers and right stuff like "need ************ Call ME! *Cheap!*"

heheh... or you could call her and actually try to get something =D

You can have a girlfriend no matter who you are, but ewwww you gonna settle for some fat girl with an ass as big as a battleship? EWWW

/me runs away and takes his pee pee with him

The point I was getting at by not having a ride is that you don't have ANY friends who can drive, so you must not be that cool (Now I'm talking about high school, not when some kids getting a pecker from the hot girl in 7th grade on the bus). No I'm not rich.

I hang out with hotter girls... well used to until I moved, now I don't know anybody and hence I'm on these damn forums talkin to your asses :)