So How Clever Are The MTA Team?

You guys are so spectacularly amazing, I couldn't even begin to comprehend just how good you are. So give me a clue. Could the MTA team make a mod to play Vice City Stories online through a custom PC emulator? If you think that you would be able to do it, it would really be amazing. Please don't make it though. MTASA:DM will be 10x better.

PS Why don't you make the BETA test charged? I would happily pay up to $10 dollars to get my hands on DM. I mean, MTA has been entertaining me for years, and at the price of FREE, its such good value. You guys could make a bit of a living out of it, as you must spend many hours of your life programming this, therefore it would be worthwile to pay a small fee for the honour of being the first to get your hands on a copy. Just an idea.

"Can you do it if so please don't." - That was an useful post.

Being in Quality Assurance team is not a matter of money, nor it will be. The people in QATeam are honored to be qualified enough to be accepted. If someone would pay to get the client to test it, it would be leaked in no time. Making testing fees would just lose the idea of trustworthy and efficient testers. There's just no reason to do so.

PS Why don't you make the BETA test charged? I would happily pay up to $10 dollars to get my hands on DM. I mean, MTA has been entertaining me for years, and at the price of FREE, its such good value. You guys could make a bit of a living out of it, as you must spend many hours of your life programming this, therefore it would be worthwile to pay a small fee for the honour of being the first to get your hands on a copy. Just an idea.

It probably wouldn't be legal as they would be profiting off of Rockstar's software, plus it might alienate some people in the community.

Peeps are totally not going to pay to Beta test something... Especially something they've had to wait for for soooo long...

I might pay some small amount for the final product, but like some1 said up the page, it's probably not good with the whole copyright scene. :roll:

Most of MTA is programmed in people's spare time after they've worked through the week, that's why it probably takes so long.

Considering the software is free, I don't see why people complain, they don't actually realise the MTA team actually have lives to lead. Imagine what complaints they would receive if they DID charge for BETA testing and the final product.

hey,

i know im a 'newbie' but, i think that no one realizes that if MTA were to charge for the use of their program it would be copyright infringment. nonetheless they would probly lose all the profit they made from charging for it, just to fight off the lawsuits. so for that matter they choose who they want as a QA member. ive been with this community for a long time (under a lot of different handles cause i used to have no knowledge of a pc) and to see people offer money to play it is just screaming "ill be a beta test i swear" *cough*then ill leak it to all my buddies!*cough*

anyway thats just my 2 cents.

regards,

Bmx

perhaps u could make people pay for something like a diamond forum member, and by purchasing this upgraded account u get inside information and can take part in beta :P however the beta isnt public...its for high forum users and QAteam, see profit for mta, no copyright infringment ;D

I'm not sure how old the mta team is, I'm sure most of you are in mid 20's and some of you are older. But I bet in a job resume or somthing for computer's this would be good to say "I helped make a world wide known game modification, played thousands (I think) of people.

I'm not sure how old the mta team is, I'm sure most of you are in mid 20's and some of you are older. But I bet in a job resume or somthing for computer's this would be good to say "I helped make a world wide known game modification, played thousands (I think) of people.

yeah this would get you hired at any game company hoping to move into online multiplayer, so im sure they have thought about that once or twice :P

offtopicness, dont u know how to make ur signature work right? want some help with that?