MTA:SA General Use Scripts | Final Version!

Tommis

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

!setwelcomemsg works, but now it doesn't say "welcome $nick to blabla server have fun" but just "welcome to blabla server have fun"

how do i get that nickname back in the welcome msg?

any sugs :)

thanks

!setwelcomemsg works, but now it doesn't say "welcome $nick to blabla server have fun" but just "welcome to blabla server have fun"

thanks

Well gerrit, ill go test this, brb, none work as far as i know

EDIT: OK, It Works Now, Anyone else wid this prob type !setwelcomemsg and iot will give error, then the commands work :)

thanks

what i feel is the easiest

do !setwelcomemessage blablabla - ingame

disconnect , goto folder where mtagus.mrc is .. you will now have a welcomemsg.txt file containing blablabla .. open it and change that to

Welcome $mta.nick($1,$2) to server

disconnect , goto folder where mtagus.mrc is .. you will now have a welcomemsg.txt file containing blablabla .. open it and change that to

awesome, ill do that right away, thanks for helping this noob.. :P

-edit-

it works like a charm, thanks a bundle :D

Edited by Guest

ok .. -XE-Tommis , what is the official way to do addons (and how do i do it :D) ... i dont want to break your nice update routine :o

awesome, ill do that right away, thanks for helping this noob.. :P

im still a noob on mirc/mta scripting myself :D

oh , i changed mine to include

Now playing $mta.races($1,$2)

edit .. which doesnt work too well .. odd

on a lot of maps i get , Now playing ----------

is this possible

a !setdeathmatchkill $4 and some sort of function to change the map if that number gets reached

since some races do take 20 minutes :D but when you dont want to get stuck on deathmatch maps for 20 minutes :wink:

When i type in chat !commands than i see in red colour. thus is lol i want the orange colour like was in x10 so what i must do to change color of this ??

change

else {

mta.pm $1 $2 Commands: !info, !tommis, !popular, !level, !upload, !ping, !stats, !admins, !ceoz

}

}

to

else {

mta.text $1 $2 Commands: !info, !tommis, !popular, !level, !upload, !ping, !stats, !admins, !ceoz

}

}

BUT ..there is a reason for the change in the first place ;)

is this possible

a !setdeathmatchkill $4 and some sort of function to change the map if that number gets reached

since some races do take 20 minutes Very Happy but when you dont want to get stuck on deathmatch maps for 20 minutes Wink

i talked with tommis before and he said i could implement this (he is on vacation) i have found a way to improve the code a little so i will be doing this, i think the change warrants it to be x13 so ill look at adding that to x13

hey all

i cannot add admins wen i type !addadmin

i have 2 manually put admins into the admin.ini file :S

is this a bug?

you use !setlevel or !setlvl

edit: !setdeathlimit has been added and it works, just a little problem in !setinstructions and !setdeathlimit that ive noticed when the map name doesnt exist,so ill fix them then release it

Cant you post more useless posts? It might be usefull to tell what you did, what is running on mirc, what messages you get on the console...

I could post more if you wanted ?

Anyway, All that happends is the admin login message, and re spawned messages...

Nothing else works, no errors in console

Hmm,

Can u explain any further, this has been tested and works perfectly. Well, my friend Summerville[NL] will be helping me and releasing a noob-o-perfect tutorial with picture cropped ect. Please wait till that will come out. I think this will help almost all of u. ;)

Goodn Luck,

[XE]Tommis

Hmm,

Can u explain any further, this has been tested and works perfectly. Well, my friend Summerville[NL] will be helping me and releasing a noob-o-perfect tutorial with picture cropped ect. Please wait till that will come out. I think this will help almost all of u. ;)

Goodn Luck,

[XE]Tommis

I Must Be An Uber N00b Then... Anyway I Fixed It, I Found That The Commands Dont Work If You have Edited The Script

already fixed it and i got in server then i do !set [bLM]bas[LD] i become lvl 10 but the admin name stays admin? is there a way to change this like in gus10

the problem i fixed was that i sad version 1.1 but it needs to be 2

already fixed it and i got in server then i do !set [bLM]bas[LD] i become lvl 10 but the admin name stays admin? is there a way to change this like in gus10

the problem i fixed was that i sad version 1.1 but it needs to be 2

Yeh, In The Server CMD (Console) It Says MaxBot: Bla Bla...

But Ingame It Says Bla Bla...

And In The Old Version It Says Bla Bla...

Ill... Umm... Stop Posting Pointless Posts Now :(

Admin or [bLM]bas[LD], what does it mather.. It's only the name, but the functions stay the same..