Read this: About MTA and Blue

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great work.

I don't think its fair to love the new members and shun the old members, I've seen past new members be just a resourceful, I think in the end all the whining and stuff turns older members into grumpier 'stay in the coding room' types. In the end there will always be whining to annoy the makers of any game. I mean think of how long some members have endured this stuff... it could tear your brain apart if you work on it eight hours a day (and I believe some truly are).

I like already how the post tells what oldies would consider "secrets". It would be really cool if everyone on the team who is doing BLUE could just type up a quick summary of what they have done every now and then.

i have heard of the other GTA online mods, and while the mp-vc mod sounds better than .5 (which to be honest is really bad with synching and puts me off), MTA is the original GTA online experience, and as such i will probably not be trying the other mods and i give my full support to MTA and Blue which sounds totally kickass..

MTA4L1F3

i have heard of the other GTA online mods, and while the mp-vc mod sounds better than .5 (which to be honest is really bad with synching and puts me off), MTA is the original GTA online experience, and as such i will probably not be trying the other mods and i give my full support to MTA and Blue which sounds totally kickass..

MTA4L1F3

That's another extreme and it's also faulty logic.

You are a customer or consumer (so to speak) of online GTA games. Play the best one at the time and enjoy it. If there are two good ones play them both. That's what I plan on doing.

Picking one or the other feeds into this Hatfield and McCoy situation where people get mad at MTA when SA:MP does something good. It's illogical and stupid.

Respect anyone who gives of there time to make a fun game for you to play and play whatever makes you happy but don't exclude one because the other was around longer.

I didn't get mad at Pepsi when Diet Lime Coke was released... it's idiotic and when Diet Lime Pepsi came out I didn't boycott it because they weren't first. I like the better one ( in this case Coke, bad example)

MTA4L1F3

That's another extreme and it's also faulty logic.

You are a customer or consumer (so to speak) of online GTA games. Play the best one at the time and enjoy it. If there are two good ones play them both. That's what I plan on doing.

Picking one or the other feeds into this Hatfield and McCoy situation where people get mad at MTA when SA:MP does something good. It's illogical and stupid.

Respect anyone who gives of there time to make a fun game for you to play and play whatever makes you happy but don't exclude one because the other was around longer.

I didn't get mad at Pepsi when Diet Lime Coke was released... it's idiotic and when Diet Lime Pepsi came out I didn't boycott it because they weren't first. I like the better one ( in this case Coke, bad example)

Totally agree with the 1st part, tho the Pepsi part is a bit bad example yeh. Btw ive never heard of Diet Lime Coke, do u live in America or England or sumthing?

its true about VC-MP being good. but i still come here daily to hear about blue but to be frank no one really wants a race MOD in SA we could have that in VC what we in SA is to use all the new stuff. other then that rock on and apoligies if i hurt any ones feelings :oops:

its true about VC-MP being good. but i still come here daily to hear about blue but to be frank no one really wants a race MOD in SA we could have that in VC what we in SA is to use all the new stuff. other then that rock on and apoligies if i hurt any ones feelings :oops:

I'm afraid you are one of the a few people who doesn't get the point of releasing it... The racemode is not a final MTA release. It's not like we're going to stick to racing. It's because we want to show what we currently have, and btw, MTA racing is actually quite fun even though it may not sound like it is. Especially dogfighting...

I'm afraid you are one of the a few people who doesn't get the point of releasing it... The racemode is not a final MTA release. It's not like we're going to stick to racing. It's because we want to show what we currently have, and btw, MTA racing is actually quite fun even though it may not sound like it is. Especially dogfighting...

Dogfighting looks nice to me...

i can dogfight against the fuckin computer, and i can enter races against the computer. what i cant do is have a competitive fight with another person in single player. i dont think there will be many people playing the racing thing, and if SA-MP comes out before blue (and im sure it will), mta shouldnt expect much traffic. the teams half-assedness (lol) will cost them popularity

i can dogfight against the :o computer, and i can enter races against the computer. what i cant do is have a competitive fight with another person in single player. i dont think there will be many people playing the racing thing, and if SA-MP comes out before blue (and im sure it will), mta shouldnt expect much traffic. the teams half-assedness (lol) will cost them popularity

Yes but they've put development on the client on hold until the release of the patch for SA so there may well be a DM version of MTA by the time that SA-MP is released.

Edited by Guest

yes, half assedness, they found a way to make the game worse from .3 to .4, and from .4 to .5, then they dont release a patch to fix the crusader spawn at a bare minimum. i think the only improvement they have made is adding you, chrml, to the team. before u came nobody knew shit about mta anymore. i wont be playing anything from mta ever again tho, so who cares right?

say, yankees, if you hate mta so much, why are you still here? to try to convert the population to play samp? to try to take a free piss at someone? just to act like a general asshole? now cmon, you could do better then that. that little "going bad from 0.3 to 0.5" statement clears that you know just about jack shit about blue, thankyouverymuch. im all pro freedom of speech, but this is just rediculous!