London Bomb Blast

well theres 8 if u count a bus getting its roof ripped off i should be in skool now but i came home early cause i had no more lessons, they just said on the news every1 2 stay in skool

EDIT: just found out my m8s dad was 3 seconds away from the bus that blew up after passing it

This may come as a shock, but didn't you people expect this :?::?

You never should have become friends with americans and helped them attack and steal oil, sorry...

I hope those talibcrap idiots don't start focusing on the rest of europa and stick with america and england :!:

Greetz

Er... shouldn't we be blaming Al Quaeda? (spelling?) Blair and Bush may have encouraged it, yes, but the terrorists actually pressed the trigger.

It was nice to see the way everyone was so calm though, and there was a great sense of community spirit. You see that kind of thing in documentaries about World War 2 and the Blitz.

I'm going to London in 2 weeks' time and was meant to be using the Tube but now I'm not so sure if I should. However, other people may also be thinking the same as me which would mean there would be hardly anyone on it.

You never should have become friends with americans and helped them attack and steal oil, sorry...

who's you? we don't run the country, were just pawns, not our fault

They conducted a poll and the majority of people in the UK said that they didn't want to go to war.... so they went anyway. Ok, they made a lot of people's lives better abroad but compromised the lives of their own citizens.

who's you? we don't run the country, were just pawns, not our fault

You got a point there and you maybe right, but i don't see a lot of americans fighting and/or demonstrating against bush...

America is going down and Al Quada is helping a hand, all i want is when america goes down, it doesn't dragg Europ with it.

We all saw what happened with 11 sept, Wtc goes down => where is all of it insured, in Switserland :roll: So we are the stupid fucks losing all of our well :!: earned :!: money.

Greetz

Lloyds of London also sufferred (one of the biggest insurers in the world, particularly for transport). But that's the whole point of insurance so I don't see why you're complaining. The idea is to spread the risk across thousands, possibly millions, of clients so that companies don't suffer very much from large external shocks like that.

America is the world's largest economy so it would drag Europe down as well, because they are a large trading partner.

Not a good view of the future, bet everything will get more expensive etc. :cry: oh no, not even more after the introduction of the € :cry:

Generally when inflation rises, unions put pressure on firms to increase wages so that real wages stay the same. This causes more inflation so they put wages up further, and so forth (the multiplier effect).

Edit: It's just occurred to me - the government recently announced plans to introduce nation-wide congestion charging in an attempt to encourage more people to migrate to public transport. These attacks kind of screw that up really.

Well basically it's simple. The stupid fuc king bast ards wanna kill innocent citizens. 2 of my teachers relatives were there today. Luckily no one was on the bus or train.

Why can't they just find Bin Laden, put a fucking bullet in his head and end this shit because it's him who's encouraging people to commit suicide. They think they're going to paradice and shit?