Another Idea for MTASA, how about co-op online???

Guest Drunkenmasta

Hi,

I was thinking for upcoming MTASA versions to maybe include a co-operative online version where the host's gamsave loads as the mission needed to be done and up to however many people you want can join.

Problem like bike missions may occur, ppl just have to use a car instead. Maybe have up to about 8 people max lol.

Something to think about. If someone dies, then just start at CJ's house or closest hopspital or cop shop whatever.

Hope this helps in upcoming MTASA versions!

Thanks!

pz out

That's cool u killed the poll, doesn't matter and moved thread, I'm a noob.

Just a suggestion, take it or leave it.

Talk about a great first experience in this forum geez.

Thanks

pz out

Talk about a great first experience in this forum geez.

talk about an atitude problem...

talk about a spelling problem

Talk about a grammar problem. :lol:

Back on topic: Someone could probably make a co-op mod for MTA:SA, dont know if it would be possible though.

If im not mistaken, the peds disappear when they get on the bus. So of course you can take on an unlimited ammount of peds.

Yeah peds are spawned and destroyed as they get on and off of the bus so it's a no passenger vehicle.

The bitchpack glitch maybe the one thing I'll miss if it's gone

There's a difference between "fixing" things that make the game less enjoyable. If packing fifty people into a car is fun enough, then I don't think there's anything to "fix".

Some people found it enjoyable to flood the server in 0.3 due to a bug in it. Are you saying that it shouldn't have been patched because they were having fun?

There's a difference between "fixing" things that make the game less enjoyable. If packing fifty people into a car is fun enough, then I don't think there's anything to "fix".

Some people found it enjoyable to flood the server in 0.3 due to a bug in it. Are you saying that it shouldn't have been patched because they were having fun?

It all depends on the bug and what it does.

Drunkenmasta you can always try to visit a website of another project (check my signature below), and post your suggestion there(you'll probably get a normal response).

you see, MTA SA will probably include a racing gamemode, and (later on) deathmatch again; as far as i know they're not going to include co-op gameplay.