[CoL] ~ Circles of Life

[XII]Fexsi0n

)CoL( is a team started up by Sp*rkY (>SIS<) and me, it's a Duo-team which doesn't recruit ANY members at all.

The main target of this team is to play some kind of gangwars, but we won't fight 2 vs. 2, we want to fight 2 vs. 4 and higher...

Anything you got to offer...

Don't think we feel like we are Gods or something, or that we think we're the best MTA'ers in the wide world, cuz that aint the way we thinking...

We just want to have fun and have some nice matches, with a great challenge in it...

We've had our first today and we enjoyed it very much...

Anyway... We will take any challenge...

So... Let us hear :) ...

liek omfg i chalenge u both alone
Rofl...

why are you laughing? if sn0w can take you both, then you're definately not ready for 4 on 2. lol

That is the point, Sn0w can't take them alone.. Sn0w is good, but he will only match the skill of one of them, nevermind them both.

Sp*rky and Furiouz are really good players.

I don't care if he can or can't take us both, never even played against him anyway... But all we want is 2 vs. 4 or higher, nuttin more, nuttin less...

Which isn't ment as: "Omfg.. We file like fucking Gods" or what so ever, we just want to have some fun... That's all... Like I explained in my first post, which you prolly didn't read well, or didn't even read...

Btw... Who's to decide we are ready for a 2 vs. 4 or not? Losing a match would make us not ready?

It's just a game, and just a match, which is ment for having fun...

Mmh... Only wished I could speak Dutch on here... Anyway...

If you wanna fight (2 vs. 4 or higher) then post, if you don't want to just don't post... It's that easy :)

hmmm...

gunny..we know you are good..dunno if you know us..doesnt matter..

stop saying you can beat us all by your own..maybe its true..i dont care either way..

this topic is about 2vs4,so we dont need your information about wether or not you can take us on both.

so..get your team ready or stop posting here.

Mmh.. Crouch-glitchers > No.

Molo/Nade-glitchers > No.

What exactly do you mean with 'Jumpers'?

Like jumping after we fired? That's a yes... If you mean jumping all the time or w/e then it'll be a no... At least for me, sure I'll jump once in a while, but not as much as most players on mta, dnnw what it would be for Sp*rkY, he isn't jumping all the time as far as I'm aware of...