[LCG] - New Clan.

Hieu.JZX26

ROFL

kurt.. are you another retarded person?? i cant belive it, what s goin on in here... are you retarded? look at your posts, and u dare calling ME a SPAMMER. ROFL. i feel owned, i havent played mta for 3weeks, and all i see is that i v wasted one year of gaming to a community wchich will never be what its supposed to be... hopefully blue will change things, time will show, kurt, dont talk to me.

peace

duuuuude... whats your problem?? if you dont like me come have a 1v1 with me or whatever to settle it down.. stop discriminating me over these forums with your better english. what the :o is going on with this community?

First off, I could give a damn about your english, as long as it's readable it's good, right? Right?

And what's a 1 on 1 got to do with you arguing in every other clans thread? Not a thing, really.

I'm just like everyone else, I just read the gang threads to see what's going on, not to see Boro/Jigga/Gunny making posts that don't do much but waste time to read, and basically just incite garbage, like now.

I apologize to N23 for not being better than Boro in this aspect, this'll be my last post, apologies to the mods too.

You want a 1 on 1, sure, but without your lameass stubby. Python's at dawn whenever you see me.

duuuuude... whats your problem?? if you dont like me come have a 1v1 with me or whatever to settle it down.. stop discriminating me over these forums with your better english. what the :o is going on with this community?

First off, I could give a damn about your english, as long as it's readable it's good, right? Right?

And what's a 1 on 1 got to do with you arguing in every other clans thread? Not a thing, really.

I'm just like everyone else, I just read the gang threads to see what's going on, not to see Boro/Jigga/Gunny making posts that don't do much but waste time to read, and basically just incite garbage, like now.

I apologize to N23 for not being better than Boro in this aspect, this'll be my last post, apologies to the mods too.

You want a 1 on 1, sure, but without your lameass stubby. Python's at dawn whenever you see me.

lol, just lol

gj on trying to impress the folks.

ill only say that i never flame without a reason, and i dont spam every calns thread. now i can clearly see that u just dont happen to like me, hell i dont really give a fuck about that so... just tell me who yuo really are so i can pwn you when i see you on ase 8)

yea, we are all fed up with the bitching.....

BORO, quit mta you fool nobody likes you (except Jigga)

You always seem to think having a 1 vs 1 will make the peace, im still waiting for mine, i played u today in the fmj server ur :o m8 u tryed to spawnkill me and u paused. Stop laming and flaming.

FOOL.

You always seem to think having a 1 vs 1 will make the peace, im still waiting for mine, i played u today in the fmj server ur :o m8 u tryed to spawnkill me and u paused. Stop laming and flaming.

FOOL.

HAHAHAHahaha

STFU :o lier

FOOL.

Laugh, cough, ignored.

Yeh boro quit mta nobody likes you.. pwned.