TLR - The Last Resort (Multi Gaming Clan)

Shib

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao :lol: merry xmas

Does modding your game make your christmas merry?

dude are you reatarded?!!? retards like you make my day merry. i told you i *never* cheated/modded, never did and never will now can u understand that? yo keep that bullshit for yourself :roll:

merry christmas bitches!!1

Ok yesterday we had a match with KoQ. I advise any decent clan not to fight these because of them pausing and glitching during combat which most of you know is totally unacceptable in matches. Unfortunately we have no evidence of them pausing or glitching but everyone of our members seen it.

TLR - 0 - 2 - KoQ

Fucked up

KoQ doesn't pause for a face Bio had a slow computer.

As for glitching everyone glitches almost so who cares I don't know if KoQ glitches.

gunny are you even listening

he typed a message while he was down on the ground, u dont do that with a slow computer

open ur ears kid

he typed a message while he was down on the ground, u dont do that with a slow computer

why not :roll:.

And u don't advise any devent clan to fight us ? fuk off, 4 of our members saw Andy nadeglithcin on the roof where he landed with his chopper : we didn't bring this crap up, now remember what Haggis did, we did not started to talk shit about your clan. First round we had 5, u had 6, we did not get any respawns, but u did ( HAggis repsawned GG m8 ) so it was 7v5 and still you did not manage to kill ANY of us, now ur just whiny cos u lost some weird nub estonian clan w/o having really a chance. So u think that : hmm they can't beat a clan that has been around for a bit without really glithing and pausing. But it's weird that u don't have any proof :shock:. Please don't make up things even if losing is so hard to accept.

Tadas was right :

bio u no dont fight those gangs like tlr... if u want to not :o up ur gangs reputation...

U sure can't take losing.

For starters i wasn't nade glitching i had 18 nades from pick ups! Secoundly haggis is a reqruit and it was hes first match and i thought he deserved chance in a match. Turns out he isn't ready for matchs yet. Now if you had slow p.c why did you even bother playing in a match if you knew you was gonna lag. We have both said our peaces lets leave it at that.

The only thing i can't understand is how the fuck you can type about a 10 word message within 2 seconds of you bein on the floor and still get up and kill someone. That cannot be possible without pausing.

Gunny wrote:

and how would Dan even know that

Umm, wel let's think about it, i was there? Yes, i was spectating him? yes. You shut the fuck up gunny and keep out, this has nothing to do with you. You have to butt in everyones business?

BJack not so much lag to be on the floor and type a 10 word message? I dont think so, ill look over the log when i can.

Hey dan - ive got the chatlog - wanan see what a 10 word message is for you :

*TLR*Andy: OMG SPEC mode is fully worken i can spec everyone

{KoQ}BioHzrD: O::o:O:O:O

{KoQ}Mate: ei ei ei

{KoQ}BioHzrD: :D

{KoQ}BioHzrD: what mate ?

{KoQ}Mate: dunno

{KoQ}Spike: granaat on tal k2es

{KoQ}BioHzrD: :D

(TLR)SubZero: stairs

{KoQ}Spike: 222 tule

{KoQ}Crack: ma sees

{KoQ}Spike: ebadfe

{KoQ}BioHzrD killed *TLR*DJ-DaN. (Shotgun)

{KoQ}BioHzrD: RUTUT

{KoQ}Crack killed *TLR*\{JJ}/. (M60)

{KoQ}BioHzrD: YAY

{KoQ}Crack: hea

{KoQ}Mate: omg :D

{KoQ}Spike: weehaa :)

(TLR)SubZero: wtfh bones

{KoQ}Crack: GG bio

Noq i was shot down a few moments after killing you. So please don't lie u tard. :x ..

5 letters aitn 10 word, I guess u r really retarded if u think "RUTUT" is 10 words, fuk you lieing beotch.. TLR, u rock..

And one more thing : 2 seconds down ? I think I told clear enuff that I have a slow PC so the time was about doubled :/

gg no re heh heh.

/EDIT, U WERE SPECTATIN ME ?!?!, HOW THE FUK DID I KILL U THAN ?!

rofl think ur lies before actually saying them.

who the

:o r u to say that andy??? if you can't accept that you took a loss u must be quite immature! :lol:

CAN'T YOU READ!!!

i said stop going on about it, and for your information once i get your REAL ip i will ban you for good from our site. I'll PM one of mta forum admins to get your IP if i must.

ROFL andy i havent done jack shit wrong! Name one thing I have done wrong! btw im allowed to post my opinions whether you like it or not!

also who are you to tell me I amnt welcome to use the mta forums for a proper reason to stop ppl bitching about a clan that does not glitch as was previously posted in here!