WorldWide Vice Knockout

Scar

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now ill say something out of all the clans in here have u guys noticed that we got kicked first i couldnt see TmM saying anything to FMJ or UVA the best thing is Dark we went in that game tonight hoping for a good game we was happy that we got in the league but why did it have to be U? out of all players

u had to do this league . I respect all the other TmM players i like MadMike most of my clan doesnt but hes ok with me and m8 i knew u was going to kick us before we started cause u started chatting shit before the match , that must of been a reason to kick us we come into this league to have good DM`s and out of all these mta players people in clans i would like to know did you other guys want us kicked??? God Oli hated me at the start but now i think hes ok with me so why is there always 1 player?? to be honest i think TmM would do better without Dark , MadMike does good so try not to spoil it for them Many Thanks Tx* ..

O yea many thanks Dark you just fucked our clan up

Now ill say something out of all the clans in here have u guys noticed that we got kicked first i couldnt see TmM saying anything to FMJ or UVA the best thing is Dark we went in that game tonight hoping for a good game we was happy that we got in the league but why did it have to be U? out of all players

u had to do this league . I respect all the other TmM players i like MadMike most of my clan doesnt but hes ok with me and m8 i knew u was going to kick us before we started cause u started chatting shit before the match , that must of been a reason to kick us we come into this league to have good DM`s and out of all these mta players people in clans i would like to know did you other guys want us kicked??? God Oli hated me at the start but now i think hes ok with me so why is there always 1 player?? to be honest i think TmM would do better without Dark , MadMike does good so try not to spoil it for them Many Thanks Tx* ..

O yea many thanks Dark you just :o our clan up

M8, we have logs, I suggest you stfu while you can.

Don't come here spoiling other peoples fun, MTA would do better without idiots like you, try not to spoil it for us.

And btw, ive been in tmm most of my mta life, like anybody gives a shit what you think when alls you do is come here to cause the shit.

Lol @ ron and bro :roll: .

Er yep SexyB I guess so.

P.S, tx, MADMIKE WANTED YOU OUT THE LEAGUE ANYWAY, idiot.

We had the match with UVA today; it ended as a tie (1-1).

We won the first round without a death on our side, and UVA won the second round with two remaining. It was way too close... we deserved that win.

I don't like this draw rule at all. I'm only satisified with a win or a lose, else it just makes these kind of matches lame in the end. Now we'll never know who is really better... :roll:

Sheesh, who cares, just try win the league, fku won. :roll:

UK are back in the league.

ULK, uva are a tough side.

If you play with 3 rounds one has to win, if draw then your equal.(You will beat the easier teams guarenteed).

No offence to VCT, but they are a new clan, and not as good as fku, uva aint a new clan and hardly have any noobs.

If you play with 3 rounds one has to win, if draw then your equal.(You will beat the easier teams guarenteed).
Now you're saying that we could have had a third round? From my understanding, the rules stated that we couldn't.

Like I said... we deserved that win, but this rule forced us to end it as a draw.

Yeah it was a good game, like zircon said 1 = 1

ULK did excellent in round 1, defending the sailer spawn ship, just picking us off one at a time.

Round 2 wasnt so easy for them tho. good game aswell, ULK did bring 2 spectators tho, who were at times kicked from the server for being in the game, flying over and around our base during being attacked and occasionl insults to both teams players.

who were the specs? should that have been there?

Anyway it all went down well. Good game guys

even with ur 200 - 600 pings :lol:

The better gang is the one who wins, think about it while you sleep tonight.

Ive made it so its different from other games, in the worldwide vice league knockout cup after this it will be 3 games so don't worry, try and win as much as you can.

Gonna go sleep now, bye.

What about the gangs that are evenly matched? I can't name one involved in this league that is better than another hands-down (refering to all of the well-established gangs out there), in all seriousness.

There is no "dominate gang," so to speak, at this point. I can't see this league working if we're only going to draw every match.

You may not see it now, but when the stronger clans begin battle against each other, you will... take my word for it.

i think 2 rounds is a gr8 idea, makes u try much harder in both!

and im sure it'l work ok....

gr8 game with ULK, dint like the specs from ULK drivin round our base half way thru the match and insultin ppl....

wot happened to the admin and specs dark?

What about the gangs that are evenly matched? I can't name one involved in this league that is better than another hands-down (refering to all of the well-established gangs out there), in all seriousness.

well we beat our first opponent 2-0, so if you guys wanna tie every single game then i have no prob

well we beat our first opponent 2-0, so if you guys wanna tie every single game then i have no prob

FKU played a fairly new clan today, and we didn't...