New Vice City Multiplayer mod needs help!

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well , thats cause u dint beta test on lan like me :D . Everything is real . Cars and all .. There are some bugs tough . such as the car disapearing and apering again as it is shown on the video . But of course . their going to be fixed . now . you have barely seen the mod . so please dont go around saying its fake cause its not

well there is a movie out now

:D :D :D

Where is this movie? I can't find it under downloads or screenshots. On a related note, it seems a bit strange to have downloads and screenshots sections when you don't have any downloads or screenshots, because people like me click them and end up with blank pages.

Sorry but that guy behaves like an A.I.

sorry utopia, im not at all sure of anything, bkuz i aint gonna betatest (online anyway :wink: ) till today, maybe it looks like SP, but if u look close enough at the vid, you will notice little things, like, when he went to run over that guy with the car, he magiclly warped into a limo (dont know what that was about) and when they were driving i noticed some "lag" type effects too, ill definatly tell u if its fake, i dont like people that lie about thier abilities to get fame, worst shit ever, so, if its fake you will definatly see a post by me dont worry.

Why does this thread that's tucked away in a corner of our forum have more information, activity and links than your entire website and forum?

Perhaps you should try and rectify that.

No. :lol: , really, did u even look at the forum, i say it has the same, if not more info, so, whatever.

EDIT: i recently got "kicked" out of the VMP team, for the reason that i gave a copy of a....now note this....beta version of the main.scm to a good FRIEND of mine for HELP, now remember all this is beta, anyways, like the crying, little know-it-all punk that he is kicked me, he thinks he is fit to run the team, he really isnt, he barly got a decent site, well good luck VMP team, aside of stanton, which really doesnt do anything but betatest, and proclaim he has made breakthroughs with his mod, and for all its worth, i really think the vid was SP, so fuck the lot of ya

anyways, like the crying, little know-it-all punk that he is kicked me, he thinks he is fit to run the team, he really isnt

I have a question, Sobeit: Is Stanton the "brains" (and only the "brains") behind the operation, despite the fact that the idea's not his and he has nothing new to offer?

Please note that this is purely speculation, and I would very much like Stanton to prove me wrong.

indeed not the brains, unless...stanton has somthing to say....like u said jon, let him prove us wrong, he hasnt really done anything aside of "beta test", other than that, all he does is say WE NEED HELP, like the whning....i better stop...okay....prove us wrong sucka

Sobeit first off this is NOT singleplayer i can assure u didnt beta test at all sobeit i think your just angry that you got kicked out of the team and also sobeit why are you slagging off the mod you hardly ever talked to me and you did nothing any way im not gonna flame here any more coz its not fair on the mta team!

in reply tyo your post mr bump new site under development!

Why does this thread that's tucked away in a corner of our forum have more information, activity and links than your entire website and forum?

Perhaps you should try and rectify that.

Im trying my best to redirect everyone to our site. but it seems its not working ....

Even though the site isnt the best. it has a forum and i belive everyone should stop posting here and go there ...

EDIT : Ohh sweet , the site has started to update !

YEY , be sure to check it out at :

http://vicemultiplayer.com/

And the forum can be reached at :

http://www.maltastart.com/~vass/vmp/

(thanx to vass for hosting it :wink: )