New Vice City Multiplayer mod needs help!

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see you took my words to heart and 'updated' your site. But, apart from the downloads section having a link to yahoo.com (errrm), perhaps you could explain why you have an MTA screenshot in your screenshots section and nothing else. Not any old shot either, one of an illegally modified client.

Our damn secondary ADMIN that we hired put that pic up. I think hes kicked from the team temporarily. Dont ask me to much as I dont know to much about it. :roll:

Yep, [drugs]toker put that pic up. Hes the one who redesigned the site (i think). He musta put it up there, even though VMP doesnt allow cheating of any friggin kind. So, yea, hes proly kicked.

EDIT: Good news is this, the pic was removed from the server.

Videos are coming on soon. After we finish the test. But we really havent started beta testing yet due to some troubles. We're sorting out the troubles now. :)

[drugs]toker put that screen up, I have no idea why, But do you think we're really that stupid to do something like that? Guess why he got kicked from the team. Because he put that pic up! That pic is of MTA, but we're a VMC team, so we're not taking credit for your work. If you want someone to complain to, complain to [drugs]toker. We're not copying a single bit from MTA. We're coding the client in VB (MTA is coded in C++ last I heard) The client looks different, and almost all of the animations are synced. So tell me, why would we copy off of you?

lol dude why are u the leader if u cant even code c++ how about u prove to us that u have the mem adreses lol learn direct x hacking first and learn c++ too then ull probally be sucesful i know all the steps to making a MP mod but u cant just have 3 ppl on youre team :lol:

We have more than 3 people on our team. :roll:

We know how to code C++ but we chose VB as main coding language.

We have a directX hacker.

And If we cant even get the memory adresses then it would be impossible doing this.

lol dude why are u the leader if u cant even code c++ how about u prove to us that u have the mem adreses lol learn direct x hacking first and learn c++ too then ull probally be sucesful i know all the steps to making a MP mod but u cant just have 3 ppl on youre team :lol:

Ok, first off dude.

1) They DONT need to code it in C++. VB is fine for this, especially if they do code it right (which they seem to be doing)

2) They wont reveal the mem addys, otherwise many coders could just sync those and start up their own mp mods (same reason mta doesnt release info like this)

3) They have good coders, 3 people in a team is a good number (there are more though). And if im not mistaken, one of them knows DX hacking.

4) I dont know if you were talkin to HotTime, but Stanton is the leader of the mod.

5) Why dont you stop flaming this mod. Lets see you create an mp mod, i bet you wouldnt be able to get this friggin far, i bet you wouldnt even get as far as having a team. You have no clue how good it is working, i have tested it. It runs well for an ALPHA of the 0.1.

I am interested in knowing how you're planning to hack direct3d with visual basic. The language lacks the necessary functionality to do so.

Unless you're talking about utilizing GTA's drawing routines... which isn't direct3d hacking.

-Derek