All Veterans: Target This server

thanks opium---

i mean, i run a server on the box under my bed, and i give admin to a bunch of friends and basically allow them free reign over the server... but maybe it's just as much "comedic gold" for them to kick people rejoining to bitch as it is for the rest of you to join the server, complain and get kicked... so whatever, if the majority of other people are having fun somehow, and one person doesn't like it, get over yourself, and go play somewhere where you'll have more fun... obviously for the benefit of everyone involved

Look, as much as I hate power-hungry, disrespectful players/admins, I'm totally against this. Anyone who's gone to that server just to PO some n00bs, you realize you're doing exactly the same thing that cheaters do? Pop in a server, harrass people, that's it, same parasitic behaviour.

And that's the way the cookie crumbles. Booyah.

sorry, but thats the way it should be, like a job...FIRED, just stop freakin bitching

Yeah, but with a job you can claim unfair dismissal, resulting in a legal settlement.

Also, you can sue McDonalds if you spill their coffee on your lap and they don't have "CAUTION:HOT" on the cup. So no worries.

man, i acually agree with erok (sorry Oli) but if u hate that serverm dont go, i hate it when dumbass people join my server and then when they act n00biish decide to flame me instead of just...GOING AWAY...i think holding on to this grudge so long, and not just going to the phuckin partyserver or official, is being about as childish as banning for being a sore loser, he is providing a server, he dosnt like u...GONE...sorry, but thats the way it should be, like a job...FIRED, just stop freakin bitching

um that wasnt the point i was relating to but nvm :P

I think what there trying to get at is why does someone need to go make a server just to be a asshole. Sure it's the admins box and such but whats the point in the server if your just going to kick/ban as well as fuck around and bitch at everyone.

Man to beable to do that you must have a no life and alot of free time on your hands and likey hide behind your proxy IP so can feel safe. Just because your treated like shit and can't be a ass in real life? I don't undertstand why it can be a personal goal just to be a total ass when you can't be one in life. Why spread your pain? Instead atemp to make a friend you need one. You can use the net to your avantage But instead you feel pushed away and choose to push back :? . Now that I'm kinda off topic I may as well rant back onto it. I dout this all applies to many so.

Some poeple think it's godly gold but why make the server? If your mission in life is to be a ass why not just be lazy ass and just go in some other person's server. Then when your banned form all active servers switch to a new game. I'm guessing you didn't want to play this one in the first place.

So why go to the trouble of building/installing a server wasting bandwidth? When you could just join a game would it not be less work?

So why go to the trouble of building/installing a server wasting bandwidth? When you could just join a game would it not be less work?

Any server = just like everyone else.

Your own server = power.

And having power doesn't mean having to be fair, apparently.

Example, last night I joined the KBK server (like I have been for 2, 3 days prior) to hang out, and fellow FKU member Officer was there, and with his extra experience, had 7 kills over the 3 KBK players, which is a fledgling clan. I was there a few minutes, and Officer, AmaiNeko (my wife, not FKU), someone by the name of Dr.Death and myself were all booted. I rejoined, and HSR (admin) said "All FKU leave", I replied with "Your loss" and left. I reread the log afterward, and saw that I was accused of spying (I guess the few days I'd spent prior during their "clan tests"), which I don't get why cuz I only attacked when attacked, and I wasn't with FKU the first few times I was there, I was still BNS, and I was just hanging out cuz I knew Smoochy before he joined them.

MTA should have NetNanny or Adult Goldpass or something run with it, leave the kids to go play CS or something. :P

yeah i completely agree with u happyrock... i dont see the point of a server simply to satisfy someones petit needs... its not even much power.... ooh u can ban someone from 1 server.

Ah well some ppl are young and stupid i guess, maybe that kinda thing helps them feel more important or something.

maybe the 'point' of the server was just to have a local place to play against friends on... the only reason the ase server listing was left on was just in case other people wanted to play too.

like i said before, get over yourselves.

maybe the 'point' of the server was just to have a local place to play against friends on... the only reason the ase server listing was left on was just in case other people wanted to play too.

like i said before, get over yourselves.

True enough, I totally overlooked this. Still, this gives them the right to resort to name-calling and general asshattery?

truth be told it is not ethical, but truth be told aside most illegal things, people can do whatever they want with thier internet connection, if they want it public, itll be public, so god everyone that is prone to bitching b4 u talk, b4 u think

:arrow: STFU

every1 has valid points but i think that the problem is some ppl that run server just don't know what the hell their doing and ban every1 just because their either good or said something stupid.

every1 should leave the hosting servers to the pll that know how to handle them and there lots of us out there

i mean i've gone into a few servers that just as i join they started screaming at me because they had no idea how i got on and they we're accuse me of spying cuz they think i stole the ip address