when cheaters go bad..

Guest arover

This guy "xX$Tom$Xx" was cheating in this perfectly good high quality MTA:VC server..and THEN on TOP of that he was getting pissed that WE were calling him lame for cheating...so then he goes and FLOODS the server with some weird giant string of code and crashes EVERYONE...admins beware of this 'tom' and we need some fix for this lame exploit...

P.S. Any way to find ips of individuals on MTA?

someone explain this to me. WTF is it that gives people such a thrill out of cheating. there is no skill in it, and it doesnt even take an idiot to do. WHY would someone cheat. do people have ego problems that bad, this is something that i still dont get

someone explain this to me. WTF is it that gives people such a thrill out of cheating. there is no skill in it, and it doesnt even take an idiot to do. WHY would someone cheat. do people have ego problems that bad, this is something that i still dont get

It's because it really pisses everyone else off. They can't play, so they ruin everyone else's fun.

Well thx for telling us his name. :roll:

If you see a cheater tell it to the admin.If the admin isn't there...well leave the server then.Unless the team comes up with some kind of new cheat prevention,there allways be cheaters around.They should focus on

shutting down the servers that are actually advertising the cheats and encouraging people to use them.They even list the links to the cheat sites in their "motd's" and server names.Posting their names in the forum is just plain pointless and it'll only encourage them to cheat more.

Unless the team comes up with some kind of new cheat prevention,there allways be cheaters around

What about PunkBuster support? Or does that cost a lot?

They should focus on

shutting down the servers that are actually advertising the cheats and encouraging people to use them

MTA unfortunately doesn't have the authority to do that. You should leave those servers for the cheaters and play on fair ones.