umm...yea....

alias mta.text
elseif ($readini($scriptdir $+ $1.ini,ID $+ $2,op)) { 
 if ($3 == !kick) mta.kick $1 $4 
 if ($3 == !ban) mta.ban $1 $4 

} 
alias mta.pm
if ($3- == admin password) { 
 mta.say $1 Admin rights given to $mta.name($1-2) 
 writeini $+(",$scriptdir,$1.ini") ID $+ $2 op 1 
} 
} 

you need to include alisas' as well :wink:

alias mta.text {
if ($readini($scriptdir $+ $1.ini,ID $+ $2,op)) { 
 if ($3 == !kick) mta.kick $1 $4 
 if ($3 == !ban) mta.ban $1 $4 
 ;
} 
alias mta.pm {
if ($3- == admin password) { 
 mta.say $1 Admin rights given to $mta.name($1-2) 
 writeini $+(",$scriptdir,$1.ini") ID $+ $2 op 1 
} 
} 

Dont forget t'he right sintax...;)

is there a way to run more than one script using mIRC, on server one run a script, then on another server run another script at the same time?

nope script are run in mirc and there for run an all servers in mtama...

And I got a script question aswell..

How do I ban a ip range.. or is that a mtama question..

I know the risks of banning ip ranges but there are some cheating modding guys that change their ip's and keep comming back and back..

So a ip range ban for like 30 minutes will do

Any one a idea..??

Is there a way to make mIRC scripts built into the server itself?

so u go on ya server after starting it and scripts r already on wid out turning on mIRC?

lol panther thats one of the stupidest things ive ever heard :P

As for the English only script... its along a similar basis to that but a bit more elaborate.

well i am aware that people have tried to create such programs, but there were issues to the way it should be released... ie open source could potentially be very dangerious.

I do know more about this but im not sure how much im allowed to say so ill leave it at that...

would be cooler if mIRC admin was withiout the mIRC oart, i.e. its own program.

The main reason for mtama that you can write costum scripts in a easy language: in this case mIRC-scripting. Thats why mIRC is needed. If you dont like the mIRC window whole the time in ur taskbar because ur not using it try Shift+Minimaze; this puts mIRC in the system try bar.

Without mIRC and the costum scripts mtama is useless and the same as the normal admin.

If you are admin of some servers ( more than one )

and u want to run more than one script, one for each server....

( B4 i continue just so u all no, im a bit mad!!! lol )

....heres wut i did ( remember mad lol ) i copyed the mIRC folder that I use!, that all, then run it and change your name. told u im mad, takes up some speace too...but it works

If you are admin of some servers ( more than one )

and u want to run more than one script, one for each server....

( B4 i continue just so u all no, im a bit mad!!! lol )

....heres wut i did ( remember mad lol ) i copyed the mIRC folder that I use!, that all, then run it and change your name. told u im mad, takes up some speace too...but it works

imagine running scripts on 5 servers as admin that way... LOl i don't wanna see your ping then.. :)

but other than that good idea..:)

Bandwidth usage shouldn't be any higher than monitoring 5 servers with one mtama. Remember mIRC doesnt actually have to be connected to IRC for mtama to work.

Ping also rises if MTA/GTAVC doesn't get enough CPU power, and with MTAMA running that way, well, you use quite some CPU...

i have a slightly varied idea for an in game kick or ban script (i think)

i already have the clan tag login script that writes to a login.ini file

can i make an in game kick script that first checks if your name is loged in then kicks the id you specify i.e. !kick 5 and then it would kick whoever was id 5

but public players wouldnt be able to do this cos there not logged in as a clan member

thanks for any reply even if its

no your a stupid script noob go away, lol

yeah thats exactly what my script does... there are different stages of admin (superadmin, admin and moderator) each having a differnt level of access to script functions. They are all prompted to a password as they enter the server.

However i cant give it you atm cos a) its not finished... i keep adding stuff as i think of it (like i just made it so superadmins can remove admins and mods from the script using !remove).

Ure welcome to try and make it ureself though.. its not that complex once u work out how to do it :)