MTA vs GGM vs...?

Guest inanutshell_us

it better cause me and everybody else says so!!!

ahh, good ol' smoke-n-mirrors propaganda... my favorite kind.

Seriously; is this the best one, or not?

actually - im interested as to the progress on gta3T.

this third mod is getting little or no publicity but i reckon could shake things up, and easily topple GGM as the current top-mod =)

as for the vs thing, there is no competition as such between the 3 mods. only in the eyes of the end user.

this third mod is getting little or no publicity but i reckon could shake things up, and easily topple GGM as the current top-mod =)

as for the vs thing, there is no competition as such between the 3 mods. only in the eyes of the end user.

WORD :!:

there is no such thing as no competition, when you have 2 or 3 teams working on a multiplayer mod for the same game, they will need a community, meaning people will have to chose what to play and obviously they will play whats best, so even if it is only a friendly competition its always a competition :P

arg another?

u got a link. i wanna check this one out

WORD :!:

what the heck is ggm :?::?::?:

lol

its the other mod made by barna

GGm for now beat mta, but mta will beat .3 and if the gta3t thing is real (no offense trunkstorm, just your an idot JK!!! JOKE!! comew on JEEZE!! gah man can't take a joke? MAN!! COME ON!! I DIDNT MEAN IT!!) I thinkmta and gta3t will be tied :)

uh.. t2k2 and fatphil left the subject and were aiming towards an argument, ill stop it now before it begins, dont provoke people please.

gta3t is gone to have some stuff like mta, but mta will still be better :) depends on stability really

I dont see any posts by me in here, and i have an awful memory, so I would like to know what the hell i said...

I hate people who delete my posts, cuz I dont know why i'm in trouble all the time!!!!!!

Yo I'm Thin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1