• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Besides, no one plays it much anyway...

:cry:

Let's just say there's a reason for that :wink:

Wat reasons this?

the outdated technology

It wasn't that - it was the fact that it took ages to actually get the thing working. It kept looping the credits every time :evil:. And if you *do* get it working, you haven't actually got anyone to play with.

• 2 weeks later...
Actually, I tried playing GTA3:MTA a loooong time ago, but whenever I played, the other players just ran North the whole time and I could never actually play with other people...

:x

My theory is that people just don't like you and simply avoid being seen around with you. :wink:

• 1 month later...

Maybe he doesnt really wanna compete? Maybe he just wants to see if he can acomplish multiplayer and to see if he can actually bring an 0.1 beta. If he acomplishes that, it would be a lot more than other groups have tried. Some haven't even made an 0.1 (gta:XC)

lol yes im not bitter at mta for (hopefully) habving a brilliant release i want other teams to do well and not just my team there is a bit of competition but nothing more i also like to see how other mp mods are doing and also my mod im working on is called VICE multiplayer NOT gta 3 multiplayer so why would i do a gta3 version i dont know LOL! :lol:

The general gta3 atmosphere is way cooler I think, in vice it's all shiny and funny and happy people everywhere, in gta3 it's dark, with much more black and grey, it's more criminal I think.

At least, that's my opinion...

But you are right about the bikes/helis