Guest Posted November 18, 2003 Posted November 18, 2003 Was just messing on mta, then this happened. http://www.alterscope.co.uk/darkartof/j ... pshelf.wmv
SM|rawk_it Posted November 18, 2003 Posted November 18, 2003 hahahahahaa cool one dude ! =D> A Proud SM'r! Image removed due to size - Please refer to forum rules. I'll be there when you die.
[->>CURLY<<-] Posted November 18, 2003 Posted November 18, 2003 wtf Sig Revoked Yet Again Due TO Unknown Issues Name Changed Du 2 Unknown Characters Which Prevents Access For Admin To Change Sig
Guest Posted November 18, 2003 Posted November 18, 2003 I just did a flip off the tree just before the post, and i kinda messed it up and my bike just span off and stuck on the post. i quickly alt tab'd out and ran fraps just in time to catch the reply.
SM|rawk_it Posted November 18, 2003 Posted November 18, 2003 Good job ! -Think u can make a picture out of it an pm it to me, it will make a funy picture -Or post it yourself in my funnypictures thread, i hope im not spamming now A Proud SM'r! Image removed due to size - Please refer to forum rules. I'll be there when you die.
l2ebel Posted November 18, 2003 Posted November 18, 2003 damn cheater wtf? r u using sumkinda glue mod? nice stuff
me Posted November 18, 2003 Posted November 18, 2003 No, it's just a bug. And a damn funny one Official B.L.A.S.T.Addict I love the intelligent conversations we have in #nsmapping wait, did I say conversation? I meant :~flinging
Dgtadude Posted November 19, 2003 Posted November 19, 2003 WOW . Funniest bug i have ever seen LOL Steam ID: Linkage CSS/HL2DM XBL TAG: Linkage155 (please identify yourself) -=- Member of the GTA Hoodz Team -=- Member of TmM -=- Member of the U.C.F Team -=- (last updated like 2 years ago, links don''t work anymore, but I''ll keep it original)
Shadowninja Posted November 20, 2003 Posted November 20, 2003 cool , but after 2 seconds the bike falls down. Can u do it again? Have a problem make a point, take it easy and smoke a joint.
Guest Posted November 20, 2003 Posted November 20, 2003 ive been trying to do summat like it again, but the chances that the same bug/clitch will happen again. no chance. how cool would it have been if the bike stayed up.
Evil Posted November 21, 2003 Posted November 21, 2003 hahahah man this has me in tears watching it! looks like the lamp turned into a magnet
NosGoth Posted November 23, 2003 Posted November 23, 2003 lol Re-uploaded B~Ware video: 1. Just Realize
Recommended Posts